Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Stir fried couscous/corn beef soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Stir fried couscous/corn beef soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stir fried couscous/corn beef soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about What Are The Advantages Of Eating Superfoods?.
What you eat, is who you happen to be. Quite plainly, you are. If you consume some poultry that poultry shall be broken down and the amino acids will be used to restore cells and create muscle. So be cautious with the foodstuff you devour as it can really produce a difference. Knowledge of how our diet effects our fitness and the nourishment we need has led to more of us eating superfoods. But what exactly are superfoods? In easy terminology, some food is good for us and many not so good. Putting on fat is only 1 of the issues with eating the incorrect foodstuff and, as opposed to this, a good food can provide you wellness along with keeping you healthy. As you might guess, superfoods are seen as the best kind of food.
Superfoods even have an added health quality in the way they boost your resistance. Superfoods are recommended for their helpful effect on your immunity and garlic is one such food recognized for this. Garlic can also help lower the level of cholesterol inside your blood as well. If you’ve a sensitive stomach then it is best not to eat garlic as it can bother the lining. Individuals sometimes find it a strain to take in the level of water recommended for your general well being, if that is the case for you personally, then green tea could possibly be something to consider. Rich in antioxidants, green tea is considered a beneficial drink because it carries polyphenols. Furthermore, apparently green tea could have preventative qualities in stopping the growth of tumors.
So with their nutritional value and antioxidant qualities it is unquestionably a good idea to start introducing some superfoods into your everyday eating habits.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to stir fried couscous/corn beef soup recipe. You can have stir fried couscous/corn beef soup using 22 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Stir fried couscous/corn beef soup:
- Get 1 of small pack couscous.
- You need 1 handful of fresh peas.
- Prepare 2 of small carrots, chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need of Hot sauce for garnish.
- Provide Teaspoon of salt.
- You need 2 tablespoons of butter.
- Get 1 of small onion, chopped.
- Get of For the soup.
- Take Half of kg spicy cooked beef.
- Prepare 1 of big can sweet corn.
- Take 1 of big carrot, julienned.
- Prepare 1 of small green and red bell peppers, julienned.
- Get Teaspoon of each, ginger and garlic pastes.
- Get of Crushed scotch bonnets.
- Provide 1 of big onion, sliced.
- Use of Quarter cup vegetable oil.
- Get cubes of Some salt and seasoning.
- Get Half of teaspoon turmeric powder.
- Provide Half of teaspoon dry thyme.
- Provide Half of teaspoon curry powder.
- Use 3 tablespoons of cornflour.
Instructions to make Stir fried couscous/corn beef soup:
- For the couscous,pour the couscous in a large bowl,add the salt and butter and stir together.gently pour boiled water over it.once the water covers the top of the couscous, it's enough.use a wooden spoon to stir well until the butter dissolves completely.cover tight and keep aside for 30nins..
- Heat the oil in a large sauce pan or pot,once hot add the chopped onion,peas and carrots.stir fry for 10mins to enable the veggies get soft.after 10mins gradually add in the couscous and stir well to combine. Stir for 5nins and it's done..
- For the soup, heat the oil in a large pot. Add sliced onion,ginger and garlic pastes,scotch bonnet and thyme. Stir fry till onion is translucent.add water (hot or cold), depending on how much u want the soup. Add the beef and carrot, stir, cover and bring to a boil. Add salt, seasoning cubes, sweet corn,bell peppers, curry and turmeric. Stir and cover to cook for 5mins. Mix the cornflour with some water to make a smooth paste. Use the cornstarch to thicken the soup..
- Stir and cook for 3_5mins,on low heat. Serve with the couscous..
If you find this Stir fried couscous/corn beef soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.