Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best No Onion No Garlic Puri Thali recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to No Onion No Garlic Puri Thali recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Are Superfoods Actually As High-quality As They are Made Out To Be?.
What you consume, is who you happen to be. If you concentrate on it, this makes sense. For instance, meats including chicken have amino acids that happen to be vital as they could help to rebuild muscle tissue. The same goes for all other foods, so it is vital that you dine appropriately. Awareness of how our diet effects our fitness and the nutrition we need has led to more of us eating superfoods. So what is considered being a superfood. Well, there are two sorts of foods, the good as well as the poor. Antioxidants in nutritional food assists our immune system whereas bad foods have little value and could make you fat. Superfoods, as you’ll have guessed, come under good fare.
Lycopene can be an antioxidant found in tomatoes which can be why they are also thought to be superfoods. As mentioned, nutrients are important including a B vitamin called folate is obtained in spinach. Lutein, a nutrient found in spinach is important for eye health as we grow older.
It now appears to be a good time to begin eating some superfoods to have the healthy benefits of all the minerals, vitamins and other necessary nutrients they contain.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to no onion no garlic puri thali recipe. You can cook no onion no garlic puri thali using 33 ingredients and 22 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make No Onion No Garlic Puri Thali:
- Prepare of Ingredients Methi puri.
- Prepare 2 cups of – Methi Leaves Finely chopped.
- Use 1 tsp of – Ajwain.
- Take 1 tsp of – Salt.
- You need 3 cups of – Wheat flour.
- Provide 1/2 cup of – Water for kneading the dough.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of – Oil as moyan.
- Use of as required Oil for deep frying.
- Prepare of For Aloo Tamatar Gravy.
- Take 5 of Medium Size – Potatoes boiled and peeled.
- Use 2 of – Tomatoes Finely chopped.
- Take 2-3 of – Green Chillies finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of inch- Ginger finely chopped.
- Take 1 pinch of – Asafetida.
- You need 1 tsp of – Cumin seeds.
- Get 1 tsp of – Mustard seeds.
- Take 2 tbsp of – Mustard oil.
- Provide 4-5 of – Curry leaves.
- Use 1/2 tsp of – turmeric Powder.
- Use 1 tsp of – Kashmiri lal red chilli powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of – Coriander powder.
- Get of as per taste Salt.
- Use 1/2 tsp of – kasuri Methi.
- Take of as required Coriander leaves for garnishing.
- Provide of Rice kheer -.
- Take 1/4 cup of – th washed and soaked rice.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ghee.
- Prepare 1 litre of – cow's or Buffalo milk.
- Get 1/2 cup of – Sugar.
- Provide 1 tsp of – Everest Milk Masala (dry fruits and cardamom powder).
- Get 2 tbsp of – raisins.
- Take 1 pinch of saffron strands.
- Prepare 2 tsp of – warm milk for dissolving saffron strands.
Instructions to make No Onion No Garlic Puri Thali:
- Methi Puri Method.
- Wash and cut Methi leaves very finely..
- Now in a big bowl add wheat flour, Methi leaves, Ajwain, oil for moman and Salt..
- Now knead a tight dough by adding very little water..
- Rest the dough for 15 mins then make small balls, flat it with roll pin and keep aside. Heat oil in a kadhai and deep fry puris..
- Take out fried Puris on Tissue paper Crispy Methi puris are ready to serve..
- Aloo Tamatar Gravy Sabzi -.
- Boil 5 potatoes, peel the skin and smash roughly with hands leaving some big chunks..
- Now heat oil in a wok add Mustard seeds, cumin seeds and let it splutter, add curry leaves and asetofteda, add chopped green chillies and chopped ginger, saute for half a minute..
- Now add two chopped tomatoes, saute well, add all masalas – red chilli powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder, saute well till oil separates..
- Now add boiled and smashed potatoes, adjust gravy by adding water, add salt as per taste..
- Cover and cook till gravy absorbs all the flavours (20 mins on low flame), add garam masala, and lots of Coriander leaves also add kasuri methi..
- Mix well & Serve hot. Aloo Tamatar Gravy Sabzi is ready to serve..
- Rice Kheer Method:.
- Wash handful of rice and discard water, apply ghee and keep aside for half an hour..
- Now boil one litre milk, now reduce milk on low flame by stirring in between..
- Once the milk is reduced to half add soaked rice, let kheer cook for another half an hour on low flame.
- In a small bowl add a pinch of saffron strands then add 2-3 tsp of warm milk. Keep this aside for later use..
- Add handful raisins, now add sugar, mix well..
- Give it a good mix add dry fruits of your choice. I used Everest milk masala which comprises of all dry fruits and cardamom powder.
- Add Saffron Soaked Milk and serve hot. Rice Kheer is ready..
- No onion no garlic thali is ready to serve – Add to your thali Methi Puris, Aloo Tamatar Gravy Sabzi, One katori rice kheer, cucumber salad and fryums. Enjoy your meal. Have a great day.
If you find this No Onion No Garlic Puri Thali recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.