Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Curry Flavored Marinated Sweet Onions recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Curry Flavored Marinated Sweet Onions recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry Flavored Marinated Sweet Onions recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Keeping Track of Precisely what You Eat: How to Do It Correctly.
When you first start your diet one of many things you will learn right away is that trying to keep a food journal is very helpful. Keeping your foods journal not only helps you see clearly what you are eating, it helps you see what you are not eating. For example, after maintaining a food journal for a few days, you might see that you are not taking in very many vegetables but that you are consuming lots of sugar and bad carbohydrates. Writing all of it down will allow you to see exactly which parts of your diet program really need to change as well as how much exercise you are going to need to do to make sure that you keep your caloric intake in check.
Record the time of morning that you eat things. This helps you figure out when you feel the most hungry, when you are susceptible to snack and what you can do about it. You’ll see, for example, that even though you eat lunch at the very same time every day, you also–without fail–start to snack as little as an hour later, every day. This will even enable you to identify the times when you start to eat simply to give yourself something to do. This is essential because all those are times that you can select other things to fill your time with than food.
Write down your feelings when you eat. This could show you whether or not you use foods to solve emotional issues. This will likely show you whether or not you gravitate in the direction of particular foods based on your mood. There a wide range of people who seek out junk food when they feel angry or depressed and are equally likely to select healthy things when they feel happy and content. When you pay attention to how you eat during your different moods and psychological states, you will be able to keep similar but healthier options around for when you need those snacks–you might also start talking to someone who can help you figure out why you try to cure your moods with food.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to curry flavored marinated sweet onions recipe. To make curry flavored marinated sweet onions you need 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Curry Flavored Marinated Sweet Onions:
- Get 2 of Sweet new harvest onions.
- You need 1 tsp of Curry powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Raw cane sugar.
- Provide 4 tbsp of Wine vinegar (or rice vinegar).
- Use 1 dash of Rosemary, if you have it.
Instructions to make Curry Flavored Marinated Sweet Onions:
- Cut the onions in half vertically, then slice thinly with the grain. (Sweet onions don't have harshness so you don't need to soak them in water.).
- Put all the ingredients in a bowl, and toss with your hands. You could also toss the ingredients in a plastic bag! When the onion has wilted, transfer everything into a clean jar..
- Refrigerate for about 30 minutes to allow the flavors to blend together, and it's done! If you rub the mixture very well, you can eat it after just 10 minutes of marinating. This keeps in the refrigerator for about a week..
- I love a simple sandwich with this marinade and cream cheese. It also goes well with tuna and chicken ham..
- Variations: Mix with sour cream and spread on graham crackers. Serve as an appetizer with wine. It goes well with cured ham and bacon too..
If you find this Curry Flavored Marinated Sweet Onions recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.