Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Dondakaya stuffed (Tindora stuffed curry) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Dondakaya stuffed (Tindora stuffed curry) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dondakaya stuffed (Tindora stuffed curry) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Very Best Approach to Track Your Food.
When you first start your diet one of the things you will learn right away is that keeping a food journal is very helpful. Tracking all of the food you take in may help you figure out which foods you will be eating as well as which foods you are not eating enough of. For example, when you keep a food record for a few days you could notice that even if you eat lots of fruit, you almost never eat any vegetables. Writing all of it down will allow you to see specifically which parts of your diet plan really need to change as well as how much exercise you are going to need to do to make sure that you keep your caloric intake in check.
Write down the time that you are feeding on stuff. This allows you to see what times of day you feel the hungriest, when you find yourself likely to reach for a snack and how to work around those times. After a day or two you might notice that, although you eat lunch at the same time each day, you still feel hungry an hour or so later. You should also be able to observe whether or not you might be eating due to the fact you’re bored. This is significant because all those are situations that you can choose other things to fill your time with than food.
Record your feelings whenever you eat. This helps to explain to you whether or not you use food as a response to emotional issues. This will also show you whether or not you gravitate for particular foods based on your mood. There are many people who seek out junk food when they feel angry or depressed and are just as likely to pick out healthy things when they feel happy and content. When you focus on how you eat while in your different moods and mental states, you will be able to keep similar but healthier choices around for when you need those snacks–you might also start talking to someone who can help you figure out why you try to cure your moods with food.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to dondakaya stuffed (tindora stuffed curry) recipe. You can have dondakaya stuffed (tindora stuffed curry) using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Dondakaya stuffed (Tindora stuffed curry):
- Take 300 gms of Tindora (Dondakaya).
- Get 4 tbsps of chana dal.
- Get 3 tbsps of coriander seeds.
- Provide 2 tbsps of jeera.
- Get 2 tbsps of menthi seeds.
- Provide 4 of – 5 red chillies.
- Use of hing.
- Prepare 2 of tsps tamarind juice.
- Get to taste of salt.
- Get pinch of tumeric.
- Take of oil.
- Prepare of coriander leaves little.
Instructions to make Dondakaya stuffed (Tindora stuffed curry):
- Take all the spices in a plate and roast them by adding little oil..
- Ground this into smooth powder. Add chopped coriander leaves to it. Mix well and keep it aside. The stuffing is ready..
- Clean the tindora (dondakaya) and make slit on both sides. Then pressure cook them for one whistle. Remove it and allow it to cool. Stuff them with the masala..
- Add little oil in the sauce pan. Put these stuffed dondakaya in it and fry till they are roasted well. Add tamrind juice to dondakaya (tindora).Fry for some more time till they are dry. Remove from flame and serve it hot with plain rice and sambhar..
If you find this Dondakaya stuffed (Tindora stuffed curry) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.