Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Simple Leftover Lamb Chunky Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Simple Leftover Lamb Chunky Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple Leftover Lamb Chunky Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Very Best Strategy to Track Your Food.
When you decide to go on a diet one of the first things that you will learn is that it is important to keep an eye on what you eat during the day. Keeping your meal log not only helps you see clearly what you are consuming, it helps you see what you are not eating. For example, after maintaining a food log for a few days, you might see that you are not consuming very many vegetables but that you are consuming lots of sugar and bad carbohydrates. Writing all of it down will allow you to see specifically which parts of your diet program really need to change as well as how much exercise you are going to need to do to make sure that you keep your caloric intake in check.
Be as specific as possible while you write down what you eat. It is just not enough to list “salad” in your food journal. The right way to do it is to write down all of the ingredients in the salad as well as the kind of dressing that is used. You also need to include the quantities of the foods you take in. “Cereal” is just not good, however “one cup Shredded Wheat” can be. It is important to remember that the bigger your servings, the more calories you will be eating so you need to know just how much of every thing you actually eat so that you can figure out how many calories you will need to work off.
Record your spirits whenever you eat. This really helps to demonstrate whether or not you use food as a response to emotional issues. It may also identify the foodstuffs you select when you are in certain moods. Lots of us will reach instinctively for unhealthy foods when we feel upset or angry and we are more likely to pick out healthy options when we feel happy or content. Not only will this let you notice when you reach for particular foods based on your mood, it will help you find ways to keep healthier (but similar) selections on hand for those same moods and help you figure out whether or not someone professional can help you deal with the issues that are sending you towards certain foods in the first place.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to simple leftover lamb chunky soup recipe. To cook simple leftover lamb chunky soup you need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Simple Leftover Lamb Chunky Soup:
- Use of Fridge.
- Prepare of Leftover Lamb (shredded).
- Get of Lamb Stock (800ml).
- Prepare of Salted Butter (10g).
- You need of Fresh.
- Use of Celery Stick (1 stalk).
- Use of Organic Carrot (1 medium).
- Use of Potatoes (2 medium or 4 small).
- You need of Store Cupboard.
- You need of Split Peas (2 Cups dried).
Steps to make Simple Leftover Lamb Chunky Soup:
- Soak split peas over night in cold water..
- Get your cooking station ready with your ingredients and grab a medium saucepan, chopping board and knife. Wash and chop your carrot and celery into small cubes. Peel your potatoes and cube too..
- Melt your butter into a pan on a medium heat. Add the leek, celery and carrot and sauté until wilted. Drain the split peas and add in along with potato. Stir for 2 mins..
- Add in stock and lamb and season well. Bring to the boil and skim off any starchy foam then reduce to. Low simmer for 25-30 mins until the split peas are cooked through with a small amount of bite. Serve hot with cheese scones!.
If you find this Simple Leftover Lamb Chunky Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.