Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Macaroni Cream Soup (Sopas) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Macaroni Cream Soup (Sopas) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already know that you should have a fit and healthy heart. Think about it: if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you won’t be either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you need to lead a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. Are you aware, however, that several specific foods are good for improving the health of your heart? In the following paragraphs, you will learn which foods are great for your heart.
Be aware that blueberries are great for your heart. You’ll be glad to know that blueberries are loaded with antioxidants, particularly pterostilbene. Pterostilbene performs so much like the resveratrol found in grapes. This partcular antioxidant could be able to help your body improve its ability to break down the fat and cholesterol you consume. The easier it is for your body to process fat and cholesterol, the less probable it is for those things to build up in your system and cause heart problems. This, then, makes your heart as healthy as it can possibly be.
There are lots of foods that you can eat that are good for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in a variety of ways. They are especially wonderful, however, for promoting a healthy heart. Start consuming these health food regularly. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken macaroni cream soup (sopas) recipe. To make chicken macaroni cream soup (sopas) you need 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Macaroni Cream Soup (Sopas):
- You need 2 of chicken breasts, cubed or strips.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion, chopped.
- Provide 1/4 of garlic head, chopped.
- Use 1 1/2 c of cooked macaroni or elbow pasta.
- Use 1 of small carrot, jullienned or diced (none in photo).
- Get 1/4 of cabbage, in strips.
- You need 1/4 box of (+/- 60ml) all purpose cream.
- Get 1/2 of of chicken bullion cube.
- Prepare 1/2-1 Tbsp of Butter.
- Use 1-2 Tbsp of Cooking oil.
- Get 1.5 L of Water.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Get to taste of Pepper.
- Take of Green onions to garnish (optional).
Instructions to make Chicken Macaroni Cream Soup (Sopas):
- Prepare ahead: half cook elbow pasta according to package instructions. Set aside. Also half cook (seasoned with S&P) chicken in a separate pot in 1/2 cup water then cut into cubesor strips. Set aside..
- Saute onions then garlic in oil in a pot..
- Once fragrant, add in your chicken and 1/2 c water. Boil until cooked and remove then cut into cubes or strips. Meanwhile add 1L water into the same pot and drop in the chicken bullion or broth cube..
- Return the cut chicken into the pot and add your elbow pasta, carrots, cabbage and All Purpose Cream (Nestlé or other brand). Get a spoon and get a knob of butter, add into the pot (optional). Stir until simmmering..
- Taste and season with salt & pepper. Adjust if you need to add more both cube. When satisfied, taste elbow pasta if okay to your liking. I like mine al denté. Remember it will continue cooking when you turn off the heat. Serve and garnish with snipped green onions..
If you find this Chicken Macaroni Cream Soup (Sopas) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.