Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Slow Cooker Al Pastor recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow Cooker Al Pastor recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Are Helpful To Your Heart.
You already are certain that you need to have a strong and healthy heart. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body continue to be healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you should adopt a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. Are you aware, however, that there are a number of foods that can help your heart be healthy? In the following paragraphs, you will find out which foods are great for your heart.
Be aware that is one of the healthiest meats out there. You already know this because, by now, you’ve in all likelihood been taught to consume fish at least a couple of times a week. This is especially true for individuals who suffer from heart problems or are concerned that their hearts aren’t healthy. Fish is loaded with Omega 3’s which are what allows your body to break down bad cholesterol. Try eating fish at least two times a week.
There are many foods that you can add to your diet that will be great for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve discussed here can help your body in lots of different ways. The foods mentioned are especially great for the heart, however. Try to introduce these healthy foods into your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to slow cooker al pastor recipe. You can have slow cooker al pastor using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Slow Cooker Al Pastor:
- Get 5 lb of pork loin roast.
- Use 1 of onion sliced.
- Take 3 of dried ancho chiles.
- You need 6 of dried Morita or chipotle chiles.
- Provide 8 large of garlic cloves whole.
- Prepare 1 can of sliced pineapple in juice.
- Provide tsp of Chipotle powder.
Steps to make Slow Cooker Al Pastor:
- Layer in a crock pot the sliced onion, garlic, chiles, & 1/2 the can of pineapple on the bottom including the juice.
- Season pork generously with salt and pepper and place on top of onion mixture. Top pork with remaining pineapple slices and chipotle powder.
- Cook on high for 4 hours. Remove meat & pineapple set aside. Blend up remaining ingredients in the crock pot. Then add pork and pineapple back to pot . Stir to combine and adjust seasoning if necessary.
If you find this Slow Cooker Al Pastor recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.