Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Chicken Curry Stew recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Curry Stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Curry Stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about In The Following Paragraphs We Are Going To Be Checking Out The A Large Amount Of Benefits Of Coconut Oil.
Many folks do not understand that coconut oil has a large amount of benefits to it and is in fact something you need to be using on a regular basis. Something else I would like to point out about this product is that there are a lot of different benefits available from it. Something else I would like to point out concerning the use of coconut oil is that it’s not only something which can be used internally or externally, it is something that can be used for both. In this article we’re going to be looking at a few of the benefits that are associated with the use of coconut oil as compared to other oils.
Just about any other type of cooking oil you may use will wind up turning into fat in your body, nevertheless this is not the case when you use coconut oil. For those of you wondering why this does not end up being stored as fat like other oils it is because the ingredients can be burned off so quickly in your body it’s easier for your body to merely burn it than to store it. You need to recognize that you can use this oil to develop energy for your body and it is going to also present you with energy, eliminating any sluggish feelings you may have each day.
Another benefit of coconut oil, although this has not yet been completely proven is that it could have healing affects for instance antiviral and anti bacterial. For people that are looking to live a healthier life you will probably find that getting rid of your traditional cooking oils and replace it with coconut oil can be a terrific place to begin. There are different vitamin businesses right now contemplating the thought of promoting coconut oil as a supplement, but you are able to begin receiving the advantages from this oil today.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken curry stew recipe. You can cook chicken curry stew using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Curry Stew:
- Use 404 g of frozen chicken thigh fillets.
- Provide 900 g of (whole Pack) freshly frozen mixed vegetables.
- Use 500 g of baby potatoes (8 whole potatoes), 1/2 of 1Kg.
- Provide 300 ml of homemade Curry Paste or shop bought Curry Paste.
Steps to make Chicken Curry Stew:
- Make a thick curry sauce without Lemons in etc. Deseed quite a few hot chillies (seeds in Chillies would make the curry paste extremely hot,unless you used 1,or a 1/2 of 1),peel Ginger,add plenty of Garlic cloves,turmeric,Cumin Seeds,mild Curry Powder etc. Need too fry off the Spices in Cooking Oil,mainly Olive Oil with some Vegetable Oil added and chopped onions are added afterwards,so 10 minutes of just shallow frying and then add cold water,bring too the boil and then simmer for 30 minutes..
- Once cold,put the Curry fluid in the Nutri Ninja Blender,a thick paste should be established.
- Put 300ml of the Curry Paste in the Electric Slow Cooker.
- Dilute the curry paste with cold water and then add the chicken and small diced mixed vegetables within the Electric Slow Cooker..
- Later,peel the baby potatoes,wash them under cold water and then add them too the hot spicy stew and let them gently cook for at least 3 hours,can have it on the high setting throughout.Could add roughly chopped onions when adding the potatoes..
If you find this Chicken Curry Stew recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.