Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Hunter's Kraut recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Hunter's Kraut recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hunter's Kraut recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already know that you need to have a fit and healthy heart. Of course, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already know that exercising regularly and following a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. Still, did you know that there are a number of foods that have been proven to help you improve your heart health? Today, you will find out which foods are great for your heart.
Believe it or not, beans are really great for your heart health. Sure, the after-effects of consuming beans may not be the best for your nose, but they are so healthy for you. This does not mean, though, that just ingesting beans will make your heart be a great deal healthier or counterbalance the effects of unhealthy foods you might be eating. What this means is that substituting in edamame or red beans for the chicken on your salad or eating a veggie burger in place of the hamburger is what you must do. Fortunately, beans have a very good taste and you never know, you could end up preferring them to your burgers and chicken.
There are plenty of foods that you can eat that are great for your body. It’s true that every food brought up in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are especially good, however, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Incorporate these heart-healthy in your diet every day. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to hunter's kraut recipe. You can cook hunter's kraut using 12 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Hunter's Kraut:
- Take 32 oz of Claussen Saurkraut.
- Prepare 1 head of Cabbage.
- You need 1 1/3 lb of beef for stew (cut 1in x 1in).
- You need 1 1/3 lb of pork shldr blade (cut 1in x 1in).
- Prepare 13 oz of beef smoked sausage.
- Use 1 medium of golden onion (chopped).
- Use 1 1/2 lb of mushrooms (chopped).
- Take 1 dash of salt (up to cook).
- Prepare 1 dash of pepper (up to cook).
- You need 5 small of bay leaves.
- Prepare 1 cup of water (to cover kraut once in pot).
- You need 1 can of tomato paste.
Instructions to make Hunter's Kraut:
- Wash all vegetables!.
- Drain 32oz of Saurkraut in a strainer. Press Saurkraut to get rid of any extra undrained Kraut-water..
- Slice cabbage head in half. Continue slicing cabbage to match the thinness of the Saurkraut..
- Prepare 4-6in deep pot, preheating at low heat on a stovetop burner..
- Layer cut beef along bottom of 4-6in pot, bring heat to medium, let cook 50-70 minutes..
- As beef is cooking, pile cut pork on top of the beef, continue cooking at medium heat through the earlier advised 50-70 minutes. Cover pot..
- Add all thinly sliced cabbage to a 5-7in pot, on low heat..
- (optional) Add splash of vegetable broth to cabbage in 5-7in pot..
- Add bay leaves to 5-7in cabbage pot..
- Add water to 5-7in pot (1inch from top of cabbage). Cover pot. Cook for 40-45 minutes until clear..
- Melt butter on a pan. Add chopped onions to melted butter-pan..
- Add drained Saurkraut to cabbage after 20 minutes of boiling..
- Add sliced smoked Beef Sausage to meat-pot after pork and beef have cooked for 40 minutes..
- Take sliced mushrooms and add them to the onion pan. Cook until ready..
- Put everything together and let cook..
If you find this Hunter's Kraut recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.