Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Kerala Rice Puttu With Kadala Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kerala Rice Puttu With Kadala Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about What Are The Positives Of Eating Superfoods?.
You might be what you consume. If you think about it, this makes sense. For example, amino acids absorbed as a result of eating meat can be utilized by the body in repairing muscular tissues. Eating the right meals is therefore crucial. People nowadays are consuming more ‘superfoods’ as these foods are shown to boost your wellbeing and provide you with a lot of essential nutrients. So what constitutes as a superfood. In simple language, some food is superior for us and many not so helpful. Putting on fat is just one of the problems with ingesting the wrong food and, as opposed to this, the proper food can give you health in addition to keeping you healthy. As you might guess, superfoods are seen as the right form of food.
Some other good superfoods to devour are tomatoes as they contain something called Lycopene which is an excellent antioxidant. Spinach can also be a further high-quality food since it contains lots of iron and folate, which is a B vitamin. Spinach could help during your later years due to lutein in it which could help prevent you from going blind.
Superfoods are certainly worth consuming as they provide you with lots of nutritional value and health boosting vitamins that you otherwise not consume through your normal diet.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kerala rice puttu with kadala curry recipe. You can cook kerala rice puttu with kadala curry using 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Kerala Rice Puttu With Kadala Curry:
- Use 1 cup of rice flour.
- Provide 1 cup of grated coconut.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of salt or to taste.
- Provide 1/2 cup of water.
- Take 1 cup of Black Chanafor Kadala curry.
- Use 1 of onion.
- Provide 3 of tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Sambhar powder.
- Provide 1/4 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of salt or to taste.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of fennel seeds.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of mustard seeds.
- Provide 3 of nos cloves.
- Prepare 3 teaspoon of coconut oil.
- Take 1/4 of grated coconut.
- Provide 1/4 of fennel seeds for tempering.
- Get 1/4 cup of coriander leaves for garnish.
- Get 2 cups of water.
Instructions to make Kerala Rice Puttu With Kadala Curry:
- Soak Black Chanaovernight for 7 hours..
- Heat oil in a pressure cooker and temper it with mustard seeds, fennel seeds and cloves. To it add chopped onions and saute well..
- Now add chopped tomatoes and saute till it becomes mushy. To it add Sambhar powder, turmeric powder, salt to taste and soaked Chanaand mix well. Add 2 cups of water and pressure cook for 20 minutes..
- Grind grated coconut with fennel seeds with little water. Keep it aside..
- Check Chanais cooked well. Add coconut paste to it and and let it boil for a minute or two. Garnish it with coriander leaves. Kadala curry is ready to serve with rice Puttu..
- For making Puttu…boil 1/2 cup water with salt to taste. Sprinkle salted hot water to the rice flour and rub well till it forms to crumbly mixture..
- Take a Puttu maker and fill handful of grated coconut as a layer and then rice flour mixture. Repeat the layers twice according to the size of Puttu maker..
- Steam for 10 minutes.. Hot steamed coconut rice Puttu is ready to serve with Kadala curry..
- Healthy Traditional Kerala Rice Puttu With Kadala curry is a must breakfast in all Kerala house hold atleast thrice a week.People with sweet tooth can have with coconut milk added to palm sugar or sugar with cardamom..
If you find this Kerala Rice Puttu With Kadala Curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.