Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Super retarded wholemeal sourdough recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Super retarded wholemeal sourdough recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Super retarded wholemeal sourdough recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your Heart with The Right Foods.
You already are aware that you must have a fit and healthy heart. After all, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already know that getting regular exercise and adopting a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. Did you know, though, that a number of specific foods are great for making your heart feel better? In the following paragraphs, you will learn which foods are good for your heart.
Know that fish is among the heartiest meats out there. You’re probably already aware of this as your physician has told you to ingest some fish two times or threee times a week. This is especially true for those whose hearts are not in good shape. Fish is rich in Omega 3s which are what helps process and transform unhealthy cholesterol into good energy. Try to consume fish a couple of times during each week.
There are lots of foods you will find that that are good for your body. No doubt, the foods listed in this article can help your body in many ways. They are essentially good for the heart, though. Try to start incorporating these heart-healthy in your diet each day. Your heart is going to be so much heartier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to super retarded wholemeal sourdough recipe. To cook super retarded wholemeal sourdough you need 5 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Super retarded wholemeal sourdough:
- Provide 75 g of spelt flour.
- You need 325 g of strong wholemeal flour.
- Prepare 200 g of active sourdough starter.
- Take 10 g of salt.
- Take 275 g of water (straight from tap, not warm).
Instructions to make Super retarded wholemeal sourdough:
- Mix all of the ingredients well.
- Leave to sit for 30 mins.
- Knead really well – until passes windowpane test and smooth/shiny..
- Cover the bowl (must have space to rise).
- Leave at room temperature for 2 hours.
- Place in the fridge to continue bulk fermentation for 24 hours.
- Remove from fridge and shape into desired shape, using a minimal ammount of flour.
- Leave to prove for another 3 hours at room temperature until well risen.
- Preheat oven to max for 30 mins.
- Slash the dough and place in the oven on your baking surface of choice.
- Immediately turn oven down to 200C (fan).
- If using a tin, bake for 20 mins in tin, then bash out and place directly on oven shelf for a further 20.
If you find this Super retarded wholemeal sourdough recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.