Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Achari Tel Ilish (Bengali Fish Curry) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Achari Tel Ilish (Bengali Fish Curry) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Achari Tel Ilish (Bengali Fish Curry) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Are Superfoods In truth As Good quality As They are Made Out To Be?.
What you consume, is who you are. That is so correct. If you eat some hen that poultry will be broken down plus the amino acids are going to be used to restore cells and develop muscle. Eating the correct meals is consequently crucial. People these days are consuming more ‘superfoods’ as these foods have been publicized to enhance your wellbeing and offer you lots of vital nutrients. So what constitutes as a superfood. Well, there are 2 types of foods, the great as well as the inferior. Putting on body weight is just one of the issues with eating the incorrect fare and, versus this, a good food may give you energy in addition to keeping you healthy. Superfoods, as you will have guessed, come under first-class foods.
Malnourishment is the ultimate effect of one’s body not getting the right kind of nutrition. Carbohydrates give gas for your system, protein is important to the health of one’s body’s cells and a certain amount of fats is required. Additionally, another fundamental factor in all this is water to consume. The correct degree of minerals and vitamins can also be central though not at all times effortless to achieve, along with another forms of nutrient. There are two kinds of cholesterol, good and bad, and the fatty acid Omega-3 can counter the effects from the bad one. Omega-3 is present in salmon, which is classed being a superfood because it includes this fatty acid and it’s an excellent supply of protein. As we go into our later years, the functioning on the brain can suffer and Omega-3 can be beneficial for this. You can find Omega-3 in lots of fish, nuts and seeds, most of which are classed as superfoods.
So with their nutritional value and antioxidant qualities it is unquestionably a good suggestion to begin introducing some superfoods into your daily eating habits.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to achari tel ilish (bengali fish curry) recipe. To make achari tel ilish (bengali fish curry) you only need 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Achari Tel Ilish (Bengali Fish Curry):
- You need 2 pieces of Hilsa fish, cleaned.
- Use 2 tbsp of mustard oil.
- Get 1/2 tsp of nigella seeds (kalonji).
- Take to taste of salt.
- Take 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of red chilli powder.
- You need 2-3 of green chilies, slit.
- Provide 1-2 tsp of any pickle (I used mango pickle).
- Use 1 tsp of coriander leaves, chopped.
Steps to make Achari Tel Ilish (Bengali Fish Curry):
- Make a paste with the turmeric powder, red chilli powder and 1/2 cup water. Keep aside..
- Marinate the fish pieces with a pinch of salt and turmeric powder for 10 minutes..
- Heat oil & fry the fish pieces slightly on both sides. Drain & keep aside..
- Temper the same oil with nigella seeds & green chilies. Saute for a few seconds..
- Add the paste and saute for a few seconds..
- Then add salt, pickle, 1/2 cup water and the fried fish. Bring it to a boil. Simmer on a medium flame for 2 minutes..
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve with plain steamed rice..
If you find this Achari Tel Ilish (Bengali Fish Curry) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.