Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Vegetable Curry Soup (Vegan Friendly) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Vegetable Curry Soup (Vegan Friendly) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetable Curry Soup (Vegan Friendly) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about What Are The Advantages Of Eating Superfoods?.
What you eat, is who you are. That is so true. For example, amino acids absorbed on account of eating meat can be utilized by your body in repairing muscles. Ingesting the correct fare is therefore imperative. People these days are consuming more ‘superfoods’ as these foods have been shown to improve your health and give you plenty of essential nutrients. So what typifies being a superfood. In straightforward language, some food is superior for us and many not so helpful. Poor foods include empty calories which will just make you fat if consumed in excess and good quality foods which have calories that will provide a lot of energy and also antioxidants to help you decrease sickness and disease. Superfoods, as you will have guessed, come under good foods.
Some other high-quality superfoods to consume are tomatoes as they include something called Lycopene which is a superb antioxidant. Spinach can be a further good food as it contains plenty of iron and folate, that is a B vitamin. Spinach can also be high in protein and contains lutein which can help keep away blindness in old age.
So with their nutritional value and antioxidant qualities it is definitely recommended to start introducing some superfoods into your day to day eating habits.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetable curry soup (vegan friendly) recipe. You can have vegetable curry soup (vegan friendly) using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegetable Curry Soup (Vegan Friendly):
- You need 1/2-1 of cabbage (depends on preference).
- Use 2 handfuls of Kale (put in at end).
- Use 1 cup of rice (any rice you prefer, i enjoy wild rice).
- Use 2 cans of black beans.
- Take 1 can of great northern beans.
- Prepare 1 cup of carrots.
- Prepare 3 of medium sized potatoes.
- You need 1 package of mushrooms.
- Get 1 can of coconut cream (full fat).
- Get 2-3 of garlic cloves.
- Use 1 tsp of turmeric.
- Use 4 tbsp of curry powder.
- Take 1 tsp of cumin.
- Use to taste of Salt and Pepper.
- Get 4 Cups of Broth (2 cups if you like it more chunky than broth).
- You need 4 cups of water/more broth (i do 2 cups water 2 cups veggie broth) ((again, 2 cups if you want less broth).
Instructions to make Vegetable Curry Soup (Vegan Friendly):
- Chop garlic and throw in a soup pot with oil in the bottom, have cabbage carrots, mushrooms and potatoes ready and chopped to throw in once the garlic is ready! Let those cook until either done or close to it..
- Start the rice in a different pan, i usually add the rice into the soup later on right before it’s done.
- Once the veggies are nice and ready throw in the spices (the overload of curry is to really make the taste pop!) Let that cook for about 30 seconds or so, stirring the whole time..
- Throw in the coconut cream, broth and water, let it sit and cook for a little bit..
- When the rice is almost done, throw it in and let it cook long enough for the rice to finish cooking..
- Once it looks done and smells delicious throw in the Kale! I pick out the stalk of the kale because that part isn’t appetizing for me, but you can do whatever..
- Enjoy and serve!.
If you find this Vegetable Curry Soup (Vegan Friendly) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.