Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Keeping Track of What exactly You Eat: How to Do It Correctly.
When you begin your diet one of many things you will learn right away is that trying to keep a food journal is very helpful. Keeping a food record makes it possible to recognize the foods you are eating as well as the foods you aren’t eating. One example is that, after following your food for a few days you could realize that you are consuming far too many sugars and unhealthy fats and not nearly enough organic nutrients. Writing all of it down can help you see precisely which parts of your diet really need to change as well as how much exercise you are going to need to do to make sure that you keep your caloric intake in check.
Write down exactly what time it is when you eat. This enables you to see what times of day you feel the hungriest, when you’re likely to reach for a snack and how to work around those times. After a few days you’ll observe that even though you might be eating lunch at the same time every day, you are still hungry an hour later. This will also help you identify the occasions when you start to eat simply to give yourself something to do. This is important because those are moments that you can select other things to fill your time with than food.
Record your feelings while you eat. This helps you to explain to you whether or not you use food as a response to emotional issues. It also helps you see clearly which foods you tend to choose when you find yourself in certain moods. Many individuals will reach for junk foods when we are disappointed, angry or depressed and will be more likely to choose healthier options when we are happy or content. When you focus on how you eat during your different moods and psychological states, you will be able to keep similar but healthier alternatives around for when you need those snacks–you might also start talking to someone who can help you figure out why you try to cure your moods with food.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken tortilla soup recipe. You can have chicken tortilla soup using 22 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Tortilla Soup:
- You need 4 of Chicken Leg Quarters.
- Get 12 cup of Water (just to fill a medium-large pot).
- Prepare 1 of Large Onion.
- Take 10 of Garlic Cloves (ruffly choped).
- Use of Cabbage (cut into strips) for toping.
- You need 1 3/4 of Avocado (cut into half slices) for topping.
- Prepare 1 bunch of Green Onion (choped or topping).
- Provide 1 of Shreded Monetary Jack Cheese.
- Use 12 of Tortillas cut into strips (fried or backed into chips) or store bought tortilla strips.
- Take 1 cup of Sour Cream (avocado sour cream sauce).
- Prepare 1 can of El Pato Enchilada Sauce.
- Use 1 can of El Pato Tomato Hot Sauce.
- Use 2 can of Diced Tomatoes With Green Chillies.
- Take 1 cup of Lemon Juice.
- Use 1 tbsp of Oregano Powder.
- Use 1 tbsp of Chili Powder.
- Get 1 1/2 tbsp of Garlic Powder.
- You need of Salt And Peper.
- Provide 1/4 of Avocado mashed (avocado sour cream sauce).
- Get 1 tbsp of Lemon Juice (avocado sour cream sauce).
- Use 1/2 tsp of Garlic Powder (avocado sour cream sauce).
- Prepare 1/4 of Onion (finely choped).
Steps to make Chicken Tortilla Soup:
- Fill large pot with water and boil leg quarters untill just cooked..
- Remove leg quarters but leave water and remove from heat. Let legs cool..
- While legs cool prep all ingredients that need cutting or mashing..
- Add garlic cloves, 3/4 of onion, oregano powder, chilli powder, garlic powder, lemon juice, all cans and salt and peper to water..
- Take all chicken off bones and dice.
- Add chicken back into soup. Let cook for about 20-30 minutes..
- Make sour avocado sour cream sauce. Mix all ingredients well..
- Put soup in bowl top with cheese, onions, cabbage, avocado sour cream sauce, sliced avocados,tortillas strips and green onion as garnish for color..
- Eat and ENJOY :).
If you find this Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.