Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Annie Hall's Butter Cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Annie Hall's Butter Cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Help Your Heart.
You already know how essential it is to have a heart that is healthy. After all, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already know that working out on a regular basis and sticking to a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. Did you know, though, that some specific foods are good for making your heart be healthier? In this article, you will find out which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Beans, believe it or not, are very good for your heart health. It’s true that your nose won’t appreciate them so much, in particular, the after effects of eating beans, but they’re really healthy food items. This does not mean, however, that just consuming beans will make your heart be a lot healthier or counterbalance the effects of unhealthy foods you might be consuming. What is true, however, is that including beans on your green salad instead of chicken or eating soy burgers instead of beef hamburgers is a good course of action to take. The good news is that beans taste good–good enough that you might not miss consuming beef or chicken.
There are plenty of foods that you can consume that are great for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve talked about here can help your body in lots of different ways. They are essentially terrific, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Try to begin eating these health food daily. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to annie hall's butter cookies recipe. You can cook annie hall's butter cookies using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Annie Hall's Butter Cookies:
- Provide 2 cups of butter, softened.
- Get 1 1/2 cups of sugar.
- Get 4 of egg yolks.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 4 1/2 cups of white flour.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of salt.
Steps to make Annie Hall's Butter Cookies:
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- With an electric mixer, cream together the sugar and butter until the mixture is all the same consistency. Add the vanilla and one egg yolk at a time until all combined..
- Sift flour and salt together, and beat into butter/sugar mixture until well-mixed. Divide dough in to two discs with wax or parchment paper in between.
- Chill dough for 30 minutes before rolling out.
- Roll out cookies to roughly 1/4 inch and cut with cookie cutters.
- Place cut-out cookies on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake for about 10-12 minutes – but DO NOT brown.
- Remove cookies from baking sheet and cool on a baking rack. Decorate with cream cheese frosting!.
If you find this Annie Hall's Butter Cookies recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.