Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Chili Bean Dip recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chili Bean Dip recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chili Bean Dip recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already realize that the body calls for the heart to be healthy. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart isn’t fit then the rest of your body won’t be healthy. You already know that exercising regularly and adopting a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. Are you aware, though, that there are some foods that can help your heart be healthier? If you want to know what to eat to improve your heart health, continue reading.
Beans–seriously–are super great for your heart. Sure, the after-effects of consuming beans may not be the best for your nose, but they are very healthy for you. It doesn’t mean, though, that just eating beans will undo the harmful effects of consuming junk foods or make your heart better by magic. What we do mean is that subbing in kidney beans or edamame for the chicken on your green salad or eating a soy burger in place of a beef hamburger is a good idea. Thankfully, beans are delicious and you never know, you could end up preferring them to your burgers and chicken.
There are lots of foods you will find that that are good for your body. To be sure, the foods discussed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. These foods are especially great for the heart, though. Try to start eating these hearty foods each day. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chili bean dip recipe. You can have chili bean dip using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chili Bean Dip:
- Prepare of appetizers.
- Take 1 can (15 oz.) of Hormel Chili Turkey w/beans.
- Take 1 1/2 cup of jar of salsa.
- Provide 1 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Use 3 tbsp of chopped green onion.
- Provide 1 packages (8 oz.) of cream cheese.
Steps to make Chili Bean Dip:
- Soften slightly cream cheese in microwave, to make it easier to blend with other ingredients. Mix all ingredients together. Pour in oven safe serving dish. Bake in 350°F for 30 min. Or untill bubbly..
- Serve with tortilla chips. Can be kept warm on.a warming plate or just served hot. P.S. sometimes I add a can of black beans rinsed and drained, to add some extra protien. Enjoy and party on!!!.
If you find this Chili Bean Dip recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.