Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Hamburger Stroganoff recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hamburger Stroganoff recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Are Superfoods In truth As Good As They are Made Out To Be?.
You have become what you put within your body. If you concentrate on it, this makes sense. For instance, amino acids absorbed on account of eating meat can be utilized by your body in repairing muscles. So be cautious with the food you eat as it can really create a difference. Food advice tells us that the proper food could make us healthy and so superfoods are getting a part of many people’s diets. Do you know what superfoods really are? We can in truth say that some foods add to our health and others do not. Antioxidants in nutritional food helps our immune system where bad foods have little value and can make you fat. For instance you might imagine, superfoods are seen as the correct form of food.
Tomatoes are another superfood with antioxidant qualities as a result of a compound called lycopene. Spinach can also be a further first-class food because it contains lots of iron and folate, that is a B vitamin. Spinach may help you in the later years because of the lutein in it which could help inhibit you from going blind.
So with their nutritional value and antioxidant qualities it is unquestionably a good suggestion to start introducing some superfoods into your day to day eating habits.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to hamburger stroganoff recipe. You can cook hamburger stroganoff using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Hamburger Stroganoff:
- Prepare 8 oz of uncooked medium egg noodles.
- Provide 1 tsp of olive oil.
- Take 1 lb of ground beef, Extra Lean.
- Use 1 cup of prechopped onion.
- You need 1 tsp of bottled minced garlic.
- Get 1 of (8 oz) package presliced cremini mushrooms.
- Provide 2 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- Provide 1 cup of fast free, less sodium beef broth.
- Take 1 1/4 tsp of kosher salt.
- Provide 1/8 tsp of black pepper.
- Use 3/4 cup of reduced-fat sour cream.
- Get 1 tbsp of dry sherry.
- Use 3 tbsp of chopped fresh parsley.
Steps to make Hamburger Stroganoff:
- Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. Drain and rinse under child water; drain..
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add beef to pan; cook 4 minutes or until browned, stirring to crumble. Add onion, garlic, and mushrooms to pan; cook 4 minutes or until most of liquid evaporates, stirring frequently. Sprinkle with flour; cook 1 minute, stirring constantly. Stir in broth; bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and summer 1 minute or until slightly thick. Stir in salt and pepper..
- Remove from heat. Stir in sour cream and sherry. Serve over pasta. Sprinkle with parsley..
If you find this Hamburger Stroganoff recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.