Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Corn Fritters recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Corn Fritters recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tracking Your Meals: The Right Way to Do It.
When you decide to go on a diet one of the primary things that you will learn is that it is important to keep track of what you eat during the day. Tracking all of the meals you eat will help you figure out which foods you will be eating as well as which foods you are not eating enough of. For example, when you keep a food log for a few days you may notice that even though you eat lots of fruit, you almost never eat any vegetables. Having it all written down may help you determine the elements of your diet that need to change as well as how much exercise you need to get to make sure that you burn enough calories to keep your waistline in check.
Be as precise as possible get whenever you note down the things you eat. It isn’t sufficient to list “salad” in your food record. Write down all of the ingredients in the salad and the type of dressing you used. You should also include the quantities of the foods you eat. “Cereal” is just not good, although “one cup Shredded Wheat” is. It is very important to understand that the bigger your helpings, the more calories you will be eating so you need to know just how much of every thing you actually eat so that you can figure out how many calories you will need to work off.
What kind of spirits are you in whenever you eat? Write it down! This really helps to explain to you whether or not you decide on food as a response to emotional issues. It also assists you to see plainly which foods you tend to choose when you find yourself in certain moods. Many of us will reach for junk foods when we are upset, angry or depressed and will be more likely to choose healthier options when we are happy or content. Paying attention to what you reach for when you are upset will help you stock similar but more healthy items in your house for when you need a snack—you could also start talking to someone to figure out why you cure moods with food (if that is something that you actually do).
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to corn fritters recipe. To make corn fritters you need 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Corn Fritters:
- Get 2 cup of sweet corn kernels.
- Take 1/2 cup of besan.
- You need 11/2 tbsp of cornflour.
- Use 3-4 of green chilies.
- Prepare Handful of corinader leaves.
- Get 4-5 of curry leaves finely chopped.
- You need 1 of onion finely chopped.
- You need of Small piece of ginger grated.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of haldi powder.
- Provide of Red chilli powder as per taste.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Take of Oil for frying.
Instructions to make Corn Fritters:
- Take corn kernels in a choppper and crush it coarsely..
- In a bowl take crushed corn, add finely chopped onion, grated ginger, finely chopped green chillies, finely chopped coriander, finely chopped curry leaves, besan, cornflour, red chilli powder, haldi powder and salt. Mix everything well..
- Keep oil for frying and take little batter and give round shape and drop in oil few at a time.Deep fry on medium flame till nice golden in colour..
- Serve hot with chutney or tomato ketchup..
If you find this Corn Fritters recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.