Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Tender Chicken Breast in Soy Sauce and Mayonnaise recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Tender Chicken Breast in Soy Sauce and Mayonnaise recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tender Chicken Breast in Soy Sauce and Mayonnaise recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already are aware of how important it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Of course, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that getting regular exercise and following a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. Do you know, though, that a number of specific foods are terrific for improving the health of your heart? In this article, you will discover which foods are great for your heart.
Fish is basically the healthiest food out there. You already know this since, by now, you’ve probably been taught to consume fish at least twice a week. This is especially true for people whose hearts are not in good shape. Fact: Fish is loaded with Omega 3s which are what helps break down and turn unhealthy cholesterol into healthy energy. Try eating fish in at least two meals during each week.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can include in your diet that will be great for your body. Without a doubt, the foods discussed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are especially wonderful, though, for improving your heart health. Begin eating these hearty foods every day. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tender chicken breast in soy sauce and mayonnaise recipe. To cook tender chicken breast in soy sauce and mayonnaise you only need 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Tender Chicken Breast in Soy Sauce and Mayonnaise:
- Use 2 of Chicken breasts.
- You need of (Marinade).
- Get 1 tbsp of Cooking sake.
- Take 1 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- You need 1 of Vegetable oil for stir frying.
- Provide 1 of Katakuriko.
- Prepare of (Seasoning ingredients to finish).
- Use 1 of Mayonnaise.
- You need 1 of Soy sauce.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Vinegar.
- Prepare of Vegetable for garnish.
- Provide 1 of Red-leaf lettuce, sprouts, thinly chopped green onions, daikon radish sprouts, etc….your favourite vegetables.
Instructions to make Tender Chicken Breast in Soy Sauce and Mayonnaise:
- Remove the skin from the chicken breasts, and slice diagonally into thin pieces. Add the soy sauce and sake for the marinade, and rub into the chicken..
- Thinly but evenly coat the chicken with katakuriko..
- Pour a generous amount of oil into a frying pan, and fry the chicken over low heat. I cooked it in 2 batches..
- Swirl in mayonnaise, soy sauce, and vinegar to finish. Please adjust the taste to your liking Add a little bit of soy sauce to the mayo base..
- I added vinegar not because I want the acidity, but because the mayonnaise will blend in more easily. The sauce is thick without the vinegar. You can substitute the vinegar with other ingredients..
- Once the chicken is cooked, transfer to a plate. Pour the mayonnaise and soy sauce mixture on top, and mix..
- Serve with vegetables as a garnish underneath, and done. Drizzle a small amount of mayonnaise and soy sauce mixture on top at the end. It makes the dish look delicious..
- Bonus: Here's the leftover chicken skin Add soy sauce, salt, and chicken skin to consommé stock. Enjoy the consomme soup which contains a bunch of umami..
If you find this Tender Chicken Breast in Soy Sauce and Mayonnaise recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.