Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Nadan Chemmeen Fry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Nadan Chemmeen Fry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Are Superfoods Actually As Good As They are Made Out To Be?.
You are what you consume. Quite accurately, you are. As an example, meats including poultry contain amino acids which are vital as they can help to rebuild muscle tissue. So be aware with the food you consume as it could possibly really make a difference. Dietary advice tells us that the proper food could make us healthy and so superfoods have become a part of many people’s diets. So what is considered as a superfood. In simple terminology, some food is good for us and many not so good. Putting on body weight is only 1 of the problems with ingesting the wrong fare and, versus this, the proper food may give you health along with keeping you healthy. For example you might guess, superfoods are looked at as the correct type of food.
Tomatoes are an additional superfood with antioxidant qualities on account of a compound called lycopene. Spinach can also be a further first-class food because it contains lots of iron and folate, which is a B vitamin. Spinach may assist you in your later years because of the lutein in it which will help prevent you from going blind.
It now appears to be a good time to start consuming some superfoods to obtain the healthy advantages of many of the minerals, vitamins and other necessary nutrients they contain.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to nadan chemmeen fry recipe. To cook nadan chemmeen fry you only need 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Nadan Chemmeen Fry:
- Take 500 g of Prawns.
- Get 2.5 tbsp+ 1 tsp of Coconut oil.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 1 tbsp of rice Flour.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 2 sprig of Curry Leaves.
- Provide 1 tsp of Lemon juice.
- Get of To grind.
- Prepare 4-6 of Shallots.
- Prepare 3-4 of dry red chillies.
- You need 1 tsp of grated Ginger.
- Take 1 tsp of minced Garlic.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black Peppercorns.
Instructions to make Nadan Chemmeen Fry:
- Grind all ingredients mentioned under grind section to paste. Coat prawns with ground paste, salt, turmeric and lemon juice. Allow to rest for 30 minutes.
- Now coat prawns with rice flour.
- Heat 2.5 tbsp oil in a pan. Add curry leaves and saute until they turn crispy.
- Add prawns and saute well. Cook on low to medium heat,Allow the water to evaporate by stirring occasionally. Drizzle 1 tsp coconut oil.
- Fry on low heat until prawns turn crispy. Serve hot with steamed rice.
If you find this Nadan Chemmeen Fry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.