Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Wicked Thai chicken soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Wicked Thai chicken soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Wicked Thai chicken soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tracking Your Foods: The way to Do It.
When you start a diet probably the most often heard pieces of advice is to keep a food journal in which you write down every thing you eat during the day. Tracking all of the foods you eat can help you figure out which foods you will be eating as well as which foods you are not eating enough of. For example, after you keep a food log for a few days you may notice that even if you eat lots of fruit, you almost never eat any vegetables. When you write everything down you can see which parts of your diet must change as well as have a lot easier time figuring out what kind and how long of a workout you need to do to shrink your waist line and burn the most calories.
Write down the time that you are eating stuff. This enables you to see what times of day you feel the hungriest, when you’re likely to reach for a snack and the way to work around those times. After a few days you’ll see that while you might be eating lunch at the same time every day, you are still hungry an hour later. You should also be able to discover whether or not you might be eating since you’re bored. This is critical mainly because, once they are identified, you can find various other ways to fill those moments than with unhealthy foods.
Write down your emotions while you eat. This could show you whether or not you use meals to solve emotional issues. It will also identify the foodstuffs you select when you are in certain moods. Lots of us will reach intuitively for processed food when we feel upset or angry and we are more likely to choose healthy options when we feel happy or content. When you focus on how you eat while in your different moods and mental states, you will be able to keep similar but healthier options around for when you need those snacks–you might also start talking to someone who can help you figure out why you try to cure your moods with food.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to wicked thai chicken soup recipe. To cook wicked thai chicken soup you only need 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Wicked Thai chicken soup:
- Get 2 tbs of coconut oil.
- Take 1 cup of finely chopped onion.
- Take 1 of red pepper diced.
- Prepare 2 cups of sliced mushrooms.
- Use 5 cups of chicken stock.
- Get 2 of chicken breasts cut into small pieces.
- Provide 1 tsp of fish sauce.
- Get 1 tsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Take 1 cup of half and half (10%) cream.
- Use 1/2 cup of coconut milk.
- Provide 2 1/2 tsp of red curry paste.
- Take 2 tbs of sriracha (less for not so spicy).
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp of tomato paste (to taste).
- Provide 2 tbsp of corn starch.
- You need 2 cups of cooked rice.
- Take to taste of Salt and pepper.
Steps to make Wicked Thai chicken soup:
- Cook rice and set aside.
- Heat large saucepan over medium heat and add 1 tbsp oil. Add mushrooms and cook until golden And tender. Remove to a plate..
- In same pot add remaining oil and heat. Add onion and pepper, sauté until softened..
- Return mushrooms to the pot. Add broth and chicken and heat through. Add fish sauce and Worcestershire sauce and simmer 5 minutes. Add cream and coconut milk. Turn heat to low and simmer 2 minutes.
- In a small bowl and curry paste, sriracha sauce, tomato paste, 2 tbsp water and cornstarch and mix until incorporated. Stir into soup until combined and heat until soup simmers, thickens very slightly and has a velvety appearance..
- Add cooked rice, cover and simmer 5 minutes. Taste and season with salt and pepper to taste. You can also add more curry, tomato paste and sriacha to taste..
- Pour soup into bowls and garnish with cilantro, parsley or basil leaves and serve.
If you find this Wicked Thai chicken soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.