Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Healthy Shepherds Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy Shepherds Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Are Superfoods Really As Good quality As They’re Made Out To Be?.
What you devour, is who you happen to be. Quite accurately, you are. For instance, meats like chicken include amino acids that happen to be important as they can help to reconstruct muscle tissue. Eating the right foods is thus imperative. Understanding of how our diet effects our fitness as well as the nutrition we need has led to more people eating superfoods. But what exactly are superfoods? In simple language, some food is superior for us and many not so helpful. Antioxidants in nutritional food helps our immune system while bad foods have little value and can make you fat. For instance you may expect, superfoods are looked at as the right form of food.
Lycopene can be an antioxidant found in tomatoes that is why also they are considered to be superfoods. As commented on, vitamins are vital including a B vitamin called folate is found in spinach. Spinach might help you during your later years due to lutein in it which could help inhibit you from going blind.
Superfoods are definitely worth consuming as they provide you with a lot of vitamins and minerals and health boosting vitamins that you could be otherwise not take in through your usual diet.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy shepherds pie recipe. You can cook healthy shepherds pie using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Healthy Shepherds Pie:
- Provide 1 lb of ground turkey.
- You need 1 each of cauliflower cut into florets.
- Use 2 cup of frozen peas and carrots.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of beef stock.
- Get 2 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of chives chopped.
- Provide 1/2 of red onion sliced.
- You need 1 of can't believe it's not butter spray.
- Use 1 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Get 3 clove of garlic minced.
- Get 1 of salt for cauliflower.
Instructions to make Healthy Shepherds Pie:
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Over medium high add oil, add ground turkey, onions cook until browned..
- Add veggies and garlic, stir 5minutes..
- Add cornstarch to beef stock, stir well. Add stock to meat mixture, stir until thickened. Set aside..
- Bring medium pot of salted water to boil, add cauliflower, cook until tender..
- With a potato masher, mashed cauliflower until smooth..
- 8×8 dish spray with cooking spray, add meat mixture..
- Spread cauliflower over meat mixture, spray with can't believe it's not butter..
- Cook for 30 minutes until browned on top. Let cool for 20 minutes. Enjoy.
If you find this Healthy Shepherds Pie recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.