Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Mixed Lentils Stir Fry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Mixed Lentils Stir Fry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mixed Lentils Stir Fry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already are certain that you must have a fit and healthy heart. Think about this: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you need to adopt a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. Do you know, though, that there are several foods that can help you have a healthy heart? If you want to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, keep reading.
Have you ever heard the adage “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? The truth is that apples have many good stuff in them to help keep your heart healthy. Appleas have loads of soluble fiber which acts kind of like a scrub brush on your artery walls so that cholesterol can’t amass and build up into blockages. Eating just a single Red Delicious apple every day can cause as much as an eight percent fall in your bad cholesterol levels. This is a great number for someone who wishes his or her heart to be healthier.
There are plenty of foods out there that that are good for your body. The truth is that all the foods that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in lots of different ways. They are especially wonderful, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Introduce these heart-healthy foods into your diet daily. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mixed lentils stir fry recipe. To make mixed lentils stir fry you need 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mixed Lentils Stir Fry:
- Use 1 cup of Black Chickpeas or Kala Chana.
- Get 1 cup of Green Gram or Sabut Moong.
- Prepare 1 cup of Black Eyed Beans or Lobia.
- Take 1 of Onion finely chopped.
- Get 2 tbsp of Oil.
- Use 1 tsp of Salt or to taste.
- Use 1 tsp of Red Chilli powder or flakes.
- Get 1 tsp of Mustard Seeds.
- You need 2 Sprigs of Curry Leaves.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Chana Masala.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Chat Masala.
- Use 1 tsp of Dry Mango powder or Amchur.
- Take 1 of small bunch Coriander Leaves finely chopped.
Steps to make Mixed Lentils Stir Fry:
- Wash and soak Chana, Lobia and the Moong overnight or at least 6-7 hours..
- Once they both have soaked well, we are ready to stir fry them. In a pan on a medium-high heat, add in a tablespoon or two of Oil. Wait for a minute before adding in the Mustard Seeds. Let them crackle a bit before adding others..
- Add in the Curry Leaves next followed by the sprouted Moong and Chana, followed by Salt, a teaspoon of Red Chilli flakes and Chana Masala. Stir well. Let it cook till the sprouts look crispy, but not to the point where they become too hard. You need not boil them and use directly. But if they are not soaked well, then you can boil them a little..
- Add in Chat Masala, Amchur and chopped Coriander. Mix everything well and your healthy snack is ready..
If you find this Mixed Lentils Stir Fry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.