Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Loaded "Baked Potato" Casserole recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Loaded "Baked Potato" Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Loaded "Baked Potato" Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Learn The Truth About Superfoods.
You have become what you put inside your body. Quite plainly, you are. For example, amino acids absorbed as a result of eating meat can be used by the body in repairing muscle tissue. The same goes for all other foods, so it is vital that you dine properly. Awareness of how our diet effects our fitness and the nutrition we need has led to more people eating superfoods. Do you know what superfoods really are? We can in fact say that various foods help to increase our health and others do not. Putting on weight is just one of the problems with ingesting the incorrect fare and, as opposed to this, the proper food may give you energy along with keeping you healthy. The nutritional types of meals are where you’ll discover superfoods.
Some other good quality superfoods to consume are tomatoes as they contain something referred to as Lycopene which is a superb antioxidant. As mentioned, vitamins are important including a B vitamin called folate is obtained in spinach. Spinach can also be high in protein and contains lutein that may help keep away sightlessness in old age.
So with their nutritional value and antioxidant qualities it is certainly a good suggestion to start introducing some superfoods into your day to day eating habits.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to loaded "baked potato" casserole recipe. To make loaded "baked potato" casserole you only need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Loaded "Baked Potato" Casserole:
- Use 2-12 oz bags of frozen cauliflower florets.
- Get 1/3 c of low-sodium chicken broth.
- Take 1/4 c of sour cream.
- Prepare 1-1 oz of packet ranch salad dressing and seasoning mix.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Take 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Use 1 bag (12 oz) of frozen broccoli florets.
- You need 1 c of diced ham.
- Take 1 c of shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- You need 1/2 c of fresh chives, chopped.
- You need 5 slices of turkey bacon, cooked and chopped.
Steps to make Loaded "Baked Potato" Casserole:
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat 9×13-inch baking dish with cooking spray..
- Microwave both bags of cauliflower according to package. Drain and place in large bowl..
- Add in broth, sour cream, seasoning, salt and pepper. Combine well with either an immersion blender or potato masher..
- Microwave boccoli according to the package. Drain..
- Fold broccoli, ham, 1/2 c cheese and 1/4 c chives into the cauliflower mixture. Pour mixture into baking dish..
- Bake 20 min. Top casserole with bacon, remaining cheese and chives. Bake 7-8 min. until cheese melts..
If you find this Loaded "Baked Potato" Casserole recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.