Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Buttered Curried pork and cauliflower recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Buttered Curried pork and cauliflower recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Buttered Curried pork and cauliflower recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tracking Your Food: The proper way to Do It.
When you decide to go on a diet one of the first things that you will learn is that it is important to record what you eat during the day. Keeping a food journal helps you recognize the foods you are eating as well as the foods you are not eating. One example is that, after following your nutrition for a few days you could realize that you are consuming far too many sugars and unhealthy fats but not nearly enough organic nutrients. Writing all of it down can help you see specifically which parts of your diet program really need to change as well as how much exercise you are going to need to do to make sure that you keep your caloric intake in check.
But what if you’ve been writing every thing down and still aren’t slimming down? There is a right way and a wrong way to observe your food. A food journal isn’t merely a list of the items you’ve eaten during the day. Other varieties of important information will certainly need to be written down as well. Here are some of the points you need to do to be more effective at food tracking.
Write down your emotions when you eat. This helps you figure out when you use foods to help soothe emotional issues. This will likely show you whether or not you gravitate toward certain foods based on your mood. Lots of us will reach intuitively for junk food when we feel disappointed or angry and we are more likely to choose healthy options when we feel happy or content. Paying attention to what you reach for when you are upset will help you stock similar but healthier items in your house for when you need a snack—you could also begin talking to someone to figure out why you cure moods with food (if that is something that you actually do).
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to buttered curried pork and cauliflower recipe. To cook buttered curried pork and cauliflower you need 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Buttered Curried pork and cauliflower:
- Use of ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆main ingredients◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆.
- Take 7 (2 inch) of thick pork loin chops.
- Prepare 1 of large head cauliflower.
- Provide 2 of small yellow bell pepper.
- Provide 1 of medium red bell pepper.
- Provide 4 of long carrots.
- Use 1 of large onion.
- Get 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare of ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆spices◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆.
- Provide 2 teaspoon of celery salt.
- Get 1/4 cup of paprika.
- Use 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Use 1 of teaspoonful of ground sage.
- You need 1 teaspoon of celery salt.
- Take of ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆curry butter◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆.
- Use 1 stick of butter.
- You need 1/2 of teaspoonful of curry powder.
Instructions to make Buttered Curried pork and cauliflower:
- Oil the oven safe dish.
- Add the pork loin to pan and season except 1 teaspoon of celery salt.
- Cut the onions into chunks and add.
- Cut the peppers into little pieces and add. Cut the carrots up and add. Add the leaves of the cauliflower to also.
- Chop the cauliflower into bite sized pieces and add. On top add the other teaspoonful of celery salt.
- Melt the butter and add the the curry powder.
- Mix well.
- Pour on top of the cauliflower.
- Cover and put into oven. Bake 400° Fahrenheit. Don't preheat just turn on when you put in oven..
- Cook till done, about an hour. Serve I hope you enjoy!.
If you find this Buttered Curried pork and cauliflower recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.