Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Roasted Cauliflower in Tomato Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Roasted Cauliflower in Tomato Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Keeping Track of Precisely what You Take in: How to Do It Correctly.
When you decide to go on a diet one of the very first things that you will learn is that it is important to keep track of what you eat during the day. Keeping a food journal helps you recognize the foods you are eating as well as the foods you aren’t eating. For example, once you keep a food record for a few days you could notice that even if you eat lots of fruit, you almost never eat any vegetables. When you write everything down you’ll be able to see which parts of your diet must change as well as have a lot easier time figuring out what kind and how long of a workout you need to do to shrink your waist line and burn the most calories.
Be as precise as you can get while you write down the things you eat. It is not enough to only jot down “salad” on a list. You need to record every one of the ingredients within that salad as well as the type of dressing on it. You must also include the number of the foods you eat. “Cereal” is not very good, but “one cup Shredded Wheat” will be. It is important to understand that the bigger your portions, the more calories you will be eating so you need to know just how much of every thing you actually eat so that you can figure out how many calories you will need to work off.
Write down your emotions when you eat. This can show you whether you use meals to solve emotional issues. It may also identify the foods you decide on when you are in certain moods. Lots of us will reach naturally for junk food when we feel disappointed or angry and we are more likely to select healthy options when we feel happy or content. When you look closely at how you eat while in your different moods and psychological states, you will be able to keep similar but healthier alternatives around for when you need those snacks–you might also start talking to someone who can help you figure out why you try to cure your moods with food.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to roasted cauliflower in tomato sauce recipe. To cook roasted cauliflower in tomato sauce you only need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Roasted Cauliflower in Tomato Sauce:
- Provide 750 g of cauliflower, washed and chopped into bite sozed chunks.
- Take of Some olive oil.
- You need 3 of small shallots or 1 big purple onion.
- Take 1 of thumb sized piece of root ginger.
- Provide 1 clove of garlic.
- You need 1 can of crushed tomatoes (400g), undrained.
- Provide 1 of bay leaf.
- Provide to taste of Salt, pepper and chili flakes.
- Provide 1-2 teaspoons of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of red wine.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of balsamic vinegar.
Steps to make Roasted Cauliflower in Tomato Sauce:
- Place cauliflower on a parchment lined baking sheet in a single layer. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and drizzle with olive oil. Bake for 35-45 minutes in a 200°C oven. Stir every 15 minutes.
- While the cauliflower is in the oven, add diced shallots to an oiled saucepan set over medium low heat.
- Fry shallots until translucent then add grated ginger. Fry until fragrant.
- Next, add minced garlic. After about 30 sec, add crushed tomatoes, vinegar, salt, pepper, chili flakes and bay leaf.
- Add wine and bring sauce to a boil, stirring every so often. Alcohol will evaporate.
- Simmer for 25 minutes then mash with a potato masher or blend it up if you prefer a smooth sauce. Take off heat and serve over roasted cauliflower. Enjoy :).
If you find this Roasted Cauliflower in Tomato Sauce recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.