Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Cauliflower casserole recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cauliflower casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cauliflower casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tracking Your Food: The Right Way to Do It.
When you start a diet probably the most often heard pieces of advice is to keep a food journal in which you write down every thing you eat during the day. Keeping your meal journal not only helps you see clearly what you are eating, it helps you see what you are not eating. For example, once you keep a food journal for a few days you might notice that even if you eat lots of fruit, you almost never eat any vegetables. Having it all written down may help you identify the elements of your diet that need to change as well as how much exercise you need to get to make sure that you burn enough calories to keep your waistline in check.
Write down what time of day it is while you eat. This can help you figure out precisely what times of day you feel the most hungry, when you usually reach for snacks and then you can learn how to deal with those times. You’ll see, for example, that even though you eat lunch at the exact same time every day, you also–without fail–start to snack as little as an hour later, every day. This may also help you identify the occasions when you start to eat simply to give yourself something to do. This is critical because, once they are revealed, you can find various other ways to fill those moments than with unhealthy foods.
Record your feelings while you eat. This helps you to demonstrate whether or not you decide on food as a reaction to emotional issues. It will also identify the foodstuffs you choose when you are in certain moods. Lots of us will reach intuitively for junk food when we feel disappointed or angry and we are more likely to select healthy options when we feel happy or content. Not only will this enable you to notice when you reach for specific foods based on your mood, it will help you find ways to keep healthier (but similar) alternatives on hand for those same moods and help you figure out whether or not someone professional can help you deal with the issues that are sending you towards certain foods in the first place.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cauliflower casserole recipe. To make cauliflower casserole you need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Cauliflower casserole:
- Use 1 head of cauliflower/ washed trimmed and divide florets.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of heavy cream.
- Use 1 cup of grape tomatoes / halved ( divide).
- Get 1 1/4 of shredded mozzarella ( divide ).
- Provide 1/3 cup of Parmesan cheese ( shredded).
- Provide to taste of Salt, pepper, red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 1 cup of tomato sauce.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of tomato paste.
- Prepare Handful of fresh basil.
- Take of Olive oil for grease the baking dish.
Steps to make Cauliflower casserole:
- Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C) and place a rack in the middle. Rub a medium-large baking dish with a bit of olive oil and set aside. Spread cauliflower florets in an even layer on a rimmed baking sheet. Drizzle over 1 tablespoon of olive oil and sprinkle with coarse salt and pepper. Roast in the oven for 30 minutes , turning once..
- In the meantime heat tomato sauce and tomato paste in a large saucepan over low heat. Once warm, stir in heavy cream, Parmesan, red pepper flakes (if using), salt, and pepper. Remove from the heat, and stir in the cauliflower..
- Fold in half of the mozzarella, half of the tomatoes, and a pinch of the chopped basil. Pour the entire cauliflower mixture into the prepared baking dish. Top with remaining mozzarella and remaining tomatoes.
- Lower oven temperature to 350°F (175°C) and bake in the oven for 30 minutes. Then turn the broiler on and broil for 1 to 2 minutes until the cheese is golden and bubbly..
- Serve with fresh basil top of it..
If you find this Cauliflower casserole recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.