Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Au gratin cauliflower recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Au gratin cauliflower recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about What Are The Advantages Of Eating Superfoods?.
You are becoming what you put within your body. If you think about it, this makes sense. For example, meats like poultry have amino acids which are important as they can help to repair muscle tissue. Consuming the right foods is thus crucial. Nutritional advice tells us that the correct food can make us healthy so superfoods are getting part of many people’s diets. Do you know what superfoods actually are? We can really say that some foods add to our vitality and others do not. Bad foods have empty calories which will just make you fat if eaten in excess and good foods which have calories designed to provide plenty of energy as well as antioxidants to help diminish sickness and disease. Superfoods, as you’ll have guessed, come under good meals.
Tomatoes are one more superfood with antioxidant qualities because of a compound called lycopene. As mentioned, vitamins are vital including a B vitamin called folate is found in spinach. Spinach can be high in protein and contains lutein which can help keep away blindness in old age.
Superfoods are definitely worth consuming as they provide you with plenty of nutritional value and health boosting vitamins that you may otherwise not devour through your standard diet.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to au gratin cauliflower recipe. To make au gratin cauliflower you only need 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Au gratin cauliflower:
- You need 2 lb of cauliflower.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Get 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Take 14 oz of coconut milk.
- Use 3 tsp of chive oil see attached recipe.
- Use 2 tbsp of chopped parsley.
- Take 1 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of shredded colby and monterrey jack cheese.
Steps to make Au gratin cauliflower:
- Preheat oven 350° Fahrenheit..
- Cut the cauliflower up trying to keep a standard on the cuts so as to allow cooking to be equal, but if not its ok..
- Add all the ingredients mix well together. add shredded colby and monterrey jack cheese last on top https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/364257-chives-oil-homemade.
- Put in oven bake for an hour. Let sit 10 minutes. Serve hope you enjoy!.
If you find this Au gratin cauliflower recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.