Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Sheree's Grandma's Chicken and Rice Bake (Copycat) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sheree's Grandma's Chicken and Rice Bake (Copycat) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Are Superfoods In truth As High-quality As They’re Made Out To Be?.
What you consume, is who you are. That is so true. For example, amino acids absorbed because of eating meat can be used by your body in repairing muscle tissue. Eating the right foods is thus crucial. Food advice tells us that the proper food can make us healthy and so superfoods are becoming part of many individuals’s diets. Do you know what superfoods in fact are? Well, there are a couple of kinds of foods, the great and the bad. Antioxidants in nutritional food assists our immune system whereas harmful foods have little value and can make you fat. The nutritional kinds of meals are where you’ll discover superfoods.
Tomatoes are an additional superfood with antioxidant qualities as a result of a compound known as lycopene. Spinach can be a further good food as it contains a lot of iron and folate, which is a B vitamin. Spinach might help during your later years due to lutein in it which could help prevent you from going blind.
So with their nutritional value and antioxidant qualities it is certainly recommended to start introducing some superfoods into your daily eating habits.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sheree's grandma's chicken and rice bake (copycat) recipe. To cook sheree's grandma's chicken and rice bake (copycat) you only need 21 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sheree's Grandma's Chicken and Rice Bake (Copycat):
- Use of Grandma's Chicken and Rice Filling.
- Prepare 2 cup of baked chicken..can use canned or rotisserie chicken.
- Use 1/2 cup of mayonnaise. not SALAD DRESSING!!!.
- Take 1 can of broccoli and cheese soup.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- Use 1 cup of broccoli (frozen).
- Use 1 can of sliced carrots.
- Take 2 cup of cooked rice.
- Get 2 cup of shredded cheese.
- Use 1/2 cup of chicken broth or milk (optional).
- Use of topping.
- Get 1 cup of corn flakes (crushed).
- Get 4 tbsp of butter, melted.
- Use of if baking a chicken.
- Provide 4 of leg quarters.
- Take 1/4 tsp of ground thyme.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of season salt (like Lawry's).
- Provide 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Take 2 stalks of celery, minced.
- Take 1/4 cup of onion, minced.
- Get 1 cup of bell pepper (green, red, and yellow) I use frozen… its cheaper.
Instructions to make Sheree's Grandma's Chicken and Rice Bake (Copycat):
- Basically I use leg quarters because I love the taste better. The thighs can be deboned before cooking. This meal is a perfect (FREEZER CASSEROLE)..
- If you are using pre-cooked chicken go to step #5.
- If FREEZING do not add CORN FLAKES or BUTTER. It will be soggy..
- IF YOU ARE BAKING YOUR OWN CHICKEN…. Put 4 leg quarters in a large bowl. Put everything on the chicken in the bowl. Use the ingredients listed for baking only. Rub all the spices into chicken by hand. Place in a baking dish cover with foil and cook at 375° for 1 1/2 hours. Take it out and open the foil and allow to cool. I use the baking broth mixed with the soups for flavor..
- Put all ingredients for the casserole in a baking dish… I use disposable aluminum pans when I freeze this. If you use pre cooked chicken add about 1/2 cup of milk to mix soups..
- Mix well put the crushed corn flakes on top and drizzle melted butter on top..
- Bake casserole uncovered… For 35-40 minutes at 350°..
- If frozen allow to thaw before baking..
If you find this Sheree's Grandma's Chicken and Rice Bake (Copycat) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.