Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked BBQ Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked BBQ Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Are Superfoods Actually As Good quality As They are Made Out To Be?.
You are what you eat. If you think about it, this makes sense. For example, meats including fowl include amino acids which are significant as they could help to rebuild muscle tissue. So be aware with the meals you devour as it can really make a difference. Folks currently are consuming more ‘superfoods’ as these foods are shown to improve your health and offer you lots of necessary nutrients. But what precisely are superfoods? Well, there are 2 kinds of foods, the good and the bad. Antioxidants in nutritional food facilitates our immune system whereas bad foods have little value and could make you fat. As you may imagine, superfoods are seen as the correct form of food.
In the end, your system needs the best nutritional foods to carry on. You need protein to develop and fix cells, carbohydrates to provide the body energy and fats to keep the body running properly. Of course, to add to all of this you can not survive without water. There are also supplementary nutrients, such as vitamins and minerals which you will need but are harder to get into your diet. A fatty acid that we currently know more about is Omega-3 and it helps the fight against the damaging type of cholesterol. Superfoods are rich in many of these nutrients and one such food is salmon because of its protein content along with the fatty acid, Omega-3. As we enter our later years, the functioning of the human brain can suffer and Omega-3 is often helpful for this. Fish, seeds as well as nuts are all superfood varieties in which you will get Omega-3.
So with their nutritional value and antioxidant qualities it is unquestionably a good suggestion to begin introducing some superfoods into your day to day eating habits.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked bbq chicken recipe. To cook baked bbq chicken you only need 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked BBQ Chicken:
- Get 3 tbsp of Olive Oul.
- Take 3 lb of bone-in, skin-on chicken pieces ( breasts, thighs, or leg quarters).
- Take 1 of Kosher salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste.
- Provide 12 oz of BBQ Sauce (I use Sweet Baby Rays).
Steps to make Baked BBQ Chicken:
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Heat olive oil in lg. cast iron skillet over med-high heat..
- Season chicken w/ salt and pepper. With tongs, place chicken in skillet, skin side down, in hot oil. Brown chicken on all sides..
- Transfer browned chicken to 9×13 baking dish. Pour BBQ sauce all over chicken, making sure to cover all sides. Cover with foil and bake 40 min. Uncover and bake another 5-10 min, until chicken is cooked through… 165°F when measured w/ an instant read thermometer..
- I got this recipe from About.com, posted by Stephanie Gallagher..
If you find this Baked BBQ Chicken recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.