Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best The Waffle of Monte Cristo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to The Waffle of Monte Cristo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already know that you must have a healthy heart. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body continue to be healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already know that getting regular exercise and leading a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. Are you aware, however, that a number of specific foods are good for improving the health of your heart? If you would like to know what to eat to improve your heart health, keep on reading.
Can you recall being told “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? Know that apples are packed full of things that will help your heart be healthier. Appleas contain lots of soluble fiber which functions kind of like a scrub brush on your artery walls so that cholesterol can’t collect and build up into blockages. Just one Red Delicious apple daily can make your LDL levels drop by as much as 8 percent! This is a fantastic number for someone who wants his or her heart to be healthier.
There are lots of foods that you can eat that are good for your body. No doubt, the foods mentioned in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are essentially great, however, for improving your heart health. Introduce these heart-healthy foods into your diet every day. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to the waffle of monte cristo recipe. To cook the waffle of monte cristo you only need 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare The Waffle of Monte Cristo:
- Use of For the Waffle Batter.
- Take 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- Use 4 tsp of baking powder.
- Use 1 tsp of sugar.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Use 1 3/4 cup of milk.
- Take 1/2 cup of oil (vegetable or light tasting olive is best).
- Provide 2 of eggs – beaten.
- Prepare of For the Filling.
- Prepare 4 slices of turkey lunch meat.
- Provide 4 slices of ham lunch meat.
- Use 4 slices of Swiss cheese.
- Take 4 slices of gouda cheese.
- Provide of For the dipping sauce.
- Get 1 cup of raspberry jam.
- You need 1 tbs of water.
- Use 2 tsp of balsamic vinegar.
- Use of Optional.
- Take of powdered sugar for dusting.
- Provide of fresh berries for garnish.
Instructions to make The Waffle of Monte Cristo:
- In a small bowl wisk together dipping sauce ingredients. Set aside..
- In a large bowl wisk together flour, baking powder, and salt. Add milk, oil, and eggs. Wisk until just combined, leaving batter slightly lumpy. Do not over-mix..
- Set waffle iron to regular setting. Let batter rest while waffle iron heats up..
- When heated, spray iron with cooking spray. Pour 1/3 cup batter in each side. Close and cook waffles to pale yellow, just barely finished..
- Open iron, do not remove waffles. Top one waffle with one slice of swiss, then ham and turkey (slices folded in half), then a slice of gouda..
- Move second waffle on top of fillings. Close waffle iron, pressing top down gently to squeeze sandwich together. Cook to golden brown..
- Plate. Dust with powdered sugar and top with sliced berries if desired. Serve each with 1/4 cup dipping sauce. Enjoy!.
If you find this The Waffle of Monte Cristo recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.