Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Aubergine Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Aubergine Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Very Best Strategy to Track Your Food.
When you start a diet one of the most often heard pieces of advice is to keep a food log in which you write down every thing you eat during the day. Keeping your foods journal not only helps you see clearly what you are eating, it helps you see what you are not eating. One example is that, after tracking your food for a few days you might realize that you are consuming far too many sugars and unhealthy fats without nearly enough organic nutrients. When you write every little thing down you’ll be able to see which parts of your diet must change as well as have a lot easier time figuring out what kind and how long of a workout you need to do to shrink your waist line and burn the most calories.
But what happens if you write almost everything down but no pounds drop off of you? There is a good way and a lazy method to track the food you eat. A food record isn’t merely a list of the things you’ve eaten during the day. Other varieties of important information are going to need to be written down too. Here are some hints that you can use to help your food tracking be more successful.
What kind of mood are you in whenever you eat? Write it down! This will show you whether you use food to solve emotional issues. It may also identify the meals you decide on when you are in certain moods. There a wide range of people who seek junk food when they feel angry or depressed and are quite as likely to choose healthy things when they feel happy and content. Not only will this enable you to notice when you reach for particular foods based on your mood, it will help you find ways to keep healthier (but similar) alternatives on hand for those same moods and help you figure out whether or not someone professional can help you deal with the issues that are sending you towards certain foods in the first place.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to aubergine casserole recipe. You can cook aubergine casserole using 7 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Aubergine Casserole:
- Prepare 6 cups of crushed butter crackers.
- Provide 3 of large aubergine eggplants.
- Use 3 of large carrot.
- Prepare 3 pounds of chicken leg quarters.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of seasoned salt.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of Hungarian paprika.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of salt for aubergine.
Steps to make Aubergine Casserole:
- Preheat oven 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Peel and dice the aubergine and add salt. Let sit 20 minutes this will pull the bitterness out of the aubergine. Drain and lightly rinse the aubergine..
- Peel and slice the carrots.
- Boil the chicken salt, garlic, carrots and paprika..
- Add the aubergine to a pan with pepper and onions.
- When the chicken is done remove the skin. Shred the chicken and dispose of the bones..
- Set the skin aside.
- Mix the chicken, carrots, and aubergine mixture..
- To an oven safe deep dish add 1/3 of the crackercrumbs..
- Add 1 cup of cheese.
- Add 1/2 aubergine mixture then 1/3 of crackercrumbs.
- Add rest of aubergine mixture.
- Top with remaining cheese and crackercrumbs..
- Chop the chicken skins and add seasoned salt..
- Top the casserole with the chicken skins. Add a cup of the broth you made from boiling the chicken..
- Bake in oven for 30-35 minutes..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
If you find this Aubergine Casserole recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.