Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Super Easy Chicken n' Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Super Easy Chicken n' Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Find out The Truth On Superfoods.
What you eat, is who you are. Quite plainly, you are. As an example, amino acids absorbed because of eating meat can be utilized by the body in repairing muscular tissues. Eating the right meals is therefore crucial. Knowledge of how our diet effects our health and also the nourishment we need has led to more people eating superfoods. So what typifies as a superfood. In straightforward terminology, some food is high-quality for us and many not so helpful. Putting on fat is only one of the issues with consuming the incorrect foodstuff and, versus this, the right food can provide you energy along with keeping you healthy. The nutritional types of food is where you will find superfoods.
Malnourishment is the ultimate effect of the body not getting the best form of sustenance. Carbohydrates provide gas for your body, protein is important to the health of your body’s cells and a certain degree of fats is required. Of course, to add to all this you cannot survive without water. There are other nutrients, such as vitamins and minerals which you will need but are harder to get into your diet. A fatty acid that we currently know more about is Omega-3 and it helps the fight against the harmful type of cholesterol. Omega-3 is within salmon, which is classed as being a superfood because it contains this fatty acid and it’s an excellent supply of protein. As we go into our later days, the working on the human brain can suffer and Omega-3 can be beneficial for this. Fish, seeds and nuts are all superfood varieties in which you will get Omega-3.
It now appears to be an excellent time to begin consuming some superfoods to have the healthy positives of many of the minerals, vitamins and other essential nutrients they contain.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to super easy chicken n' rice recipe. You can cook super easy chicken n' rice using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Super Easy Chicken n' Rice:
- Use 2 of chicken leg quarters – legs and thighs separated.
- Get 2 cups of instant rice – uncooked.
- You need 2 cans of cream of chicken soup.
- Provide 1 1/2 cup of water or low sodium chicken broth.
- Take 1/2 of small onion – finely chopped.
- Take 4 oz of button mushrooms – chopped.
- Provide 1 of Lawry's Chicken & Poultry Rub.
Steps to make Super Easy Chicken n' Rice:
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Carefully split chicken leg quarters at joint and trim off any excess fat around the edges. Set aside..
- Directly into a 9×11" casserole dish add uncooked rice, soup, water, onion, and mushrooms. Stir to fully combine. Level out evenly..
- Place chicken pieces on top of rice mixture, skin side up. Sprinkle entire surface with Lawry's chicken & poultry rub. Note: If you can't find this, standard poultry seasoning with a little additional pepper, garlic and onions powders will do. Lawry's just adds an extra crunch..
- Place in oven. Bake uncovered 45 minutes to 1 hour, or until golden brown on top and chicken is fully cooked..
- Let rest 10 minutes. Serve with vegetable side of your choice. We like green beans or steamed broccoli..
- Alteration: This can be made with boneless skinless chicken breast. Just rub your chicken breasts with olive oil before placing on top and reduce bake time to 30-45 minutes or until internal temp is 165 and rice is cooked..
If you find this Super Easy Chicken n' Rice recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.