Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Makhana kheer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Makhana kheer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your Heart with The Right Foods.
You already are aware that the body requires a heart that is strong and healthy. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you won’t be healthy. You already understand that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are crucial in terms of the overall health of your heart. Still, did you know that there are a number of foods that have been proven to help you improve the health of your heart? In the following paragraphs, you will learn which foods are great for your heart.
Do you remember when your mom and dad would remind you that an apple a day keeps the doctor away? The truth is that appleas are loaded with things that will keep your heart healthy. Apples have high soluble fiber content and this soluble fiber acts as a scrubber on your artery walls, keeping the cholesterol from taking hold and causing blockages. A single Red Delicious apple each day can make your bad cholesterol levels fall by as much as 8 percent! That’s a great number if you’re working to make your heart healthy!
There are plenty of foods that are great for your body. To be sure, the foods mentioned in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. These foods are particularly good for the heart, though. Start eating these heart-healthy foods each day. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to makhana kheer recipe. To make makhana kheer you need 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Makhana kheer:
- Take 100 gms of makhana.
- You need 50 gms of sugar.
- You need 1/2 litre of milk.
- Use 1/2 tsp of ghee.
- You need 1 tbsp each of sliced almonds and cashew.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cardamom powder.
Instructions to make Makhana kheer:
- In a kadhai heat ghee and roast Makhana for few minutes. Keep stirring..
- Let it cool down. Grind it coarsely..
- Boil milk for 5 minutes and add Makhana to it stirring continuously..
- Let it boil for two minutes add sugar to it. Boil for another 2 mins, till sugar melts completely..
- Add cardamom powder and half of the sliced almonds and cashew to it and switch off the flame..
- While serving add remaining dry fruits and enjoy your Makhana kheer..
If you find this Makhana kheer recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.