Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Malvani Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Malvani Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your Heart with The Right Foods.
You already are aware of how important it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart is not healthy then the rest of you won’t be healthy either. You already know that exercising regularly and following a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. Are you aware, though, that there are some foods that can help your heart be healthier? Continue reading to find out which foods are great for your heart.
Know that your heart needs blueberries. Blueberries are a rich source of antioxidants, especially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene is to blueberries as resveratrol is to grapes. This antioxidant assists your body to be more efficient at processing your fats and cholesterol. When your body is good at breaking down these things, they aren’t going to clog your system and or cause problems for your heart. That just means that it helps keep your heart as healthy as possible.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods you will find that that are terrific for your body. It’s true that everything mentioned in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are essentially good, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Try to introduce these heart-healthy foods into your diet regularly. Your heart will be much heartier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to malvani chicken curry recipe. To make malvani chicken curry you only need 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Malvani Chicken Curry:
- Get 600 gm of chicken.
- Get 1 of fresh coconut (medium size).
- Use 1 piece of dry coconut.
- Prepare 12 pieces of garlic cloves.
- Provide 1 inch of ginger.
- Use 10 of black pepper corns.
- Take 7-8 of cloves.
- Get 3 of onions.
- Provide 4 tbsp of malvani masala/ red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of haldi (Turmeric)powder.
- Use 1 tbsp of garam masala.
- Use 1 tbsp of coriander powder.
- Use 4 tbsp of chopped coriander leaves.
- Get 4-5 tbsp of oil.
Instructions to make Malvani Chicken Curry:
- Rost the dry coconut directly on gas. It will get slightly black but dont worry. Keep turning and roast from all sides. Let it cool and cut into pieces and keep aside..
- Take 3/4 fresh coconut and cut into thin pieces and dry roast in a pan and keep aside..
- Take 1 tsp oil and roast garlic, ginger,black peppercorns, cloves,2 sliced onions till colour changes.Once done keep aside to cool..
- In a grinder add roasted dry coconut, roasted fresh coconut, onions, garlic, ginger, cloves, black peppercorns and add little water and make a smooth paste..
- In a kadai take 3 tbsp oil and add 1 chopped onion and saute till pinkish in colour. Add grinded masala and saute for 5 mins. Then add all dry masalas and saute well. Add chicken pieces and mix well.Cook for 5-7 mins..
- Then add water to make gravy.Cover and cook till chicken turns soft. Garnish with chopped coriander.Serve with Rice, Roti or Bhakri..
If you find this Malvani Chicken Curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.