Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken curry & ginger with mashed potato and zucchini baked tater recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken curry & ginger with mashed potato and zucchini baked tater recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Are Superfoods Really As Good As They are Made Out To Be?.
You are becoming what you put in your body. Quite plainly, you are. For instance, amino acids absorbed as a result of eating meat can be used by our bodies in repairing muscle tissue. The same goes for all other foods, so it is vital that you simply eat properly. People these days are eating more ‘superfoods’ as these foods are publicized to enhance your wellbeing and provide you with a lot of essential nutrients. So what constitutes being superfood. Well, there are 2 kinds of foods, the good and the bad. Bad foods contain empty calories which will just make you fat if consumed in excess and good foods which have calories which will provide a lot of energy including antioxidants to assist decrease sickness and disease. For example you can guess, superfoods are viewed as the right form of food.
Your body needs a minimum amount of vitamins and minerals every day, if not you’ll wind up emaciated. Carbohydrates create fuel for your system, protein is essential for the health of one’s body’s cells and a certain level of fats is required. Additionally, another essential factor in all of this is water to consume. There are also other nutrients, such as vitamins and minerals which you need but are harder to get into your diet. There are two forms of cholesterol, good and bad, and the fatty acid Omega-3 can counter the effects of the bad one. Salmon can be an example of a superfood since it provides protein as well as containing Omega-3. An additional benefit of Omega-3 as you age is the way it has a positive effect in your brain’s health. You can locate Omega-3 in lots of fish, nuts and seeds, many of which are classed as superfoods.
Superfoods are definitely worth eating as they provide you with plenty of nutritional value and health boosting vitamins that you may otherwise not take in through your standard diet.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken curry & ginger with mashed potato and zucchini baked tater recipe. To cook chicken curry & ginger with mashed potato and zucchini baked tater you need 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken curry & ginger with mashed potato and zucchini baked tater:
- Take 2 of chicken breast.
- Use 1/2 of onion.
- Use of Fresh ginger.
- You need 2 spoons of curry.
- Take of Chicken mixture of herbs.
- Provide 1 of large zucchini.
- Get 3 of small potatoes.
- Use of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- Prepare of Dried oregano.
- Take 2 spoons of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- Take 1/2 cup of milk.
Steps to make Chicken curry & ginger with mashed potato and zucchini baked tater:
- Saute the onion with a spoon of olive oil and add the chicken, cook for 2 mins each side and add i cup of boiled water. Then add some milk and stir until there is no water left..
- Boil the potatoes and when soft enough peel off the skin and put then in a mixer, add 1 spoon of olive oil and the shredded zucchini and mix. Place a baking sheet in the oven and add the mixture with a spoon to the desired dosage that you want. Bake for 25-30 mins..
- Take out of the oven the tarter and place them in a plate and sprinkle with salt & pepper and dried oregano, place the curry- ginger chicken on the side and Enjoy your meal..
If you find this Chicken curry & ginger with mashed potato and zucchini baked tater recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.