Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for COWBOY'S Tangy BBQ Spare Ribs recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect COWBOY'S Tangy BBQ Spare Ribs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to COWBOY'S Tangy BBQ Spare Ribs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Are Superfoods Actually As Good quality As They are Made Out To Be?.
What you devour, is who you are. If you consider it, this makes sense. If you consume some poultry that poultry will be broken down as well as amino acids shall be used to repair cells and build muscle. Consuming the correct meals is thus imperative. Food advice tells us that the correct food could make us well and so superfoods are becoming a part of lots of people’s diets. But what exactly are superfoods? Well, there are a couple of sorts of foods, the great and the bad. Antioxidants in nutritional food assists our immune system where bad foods have little value and can make you fat. As you may imagine, superfoods are seen as the right type of food.
Lycopene is definitely an antioxidant found in tomatoes which is why they are also thought to be superfoods. A different superfood is spinach which is rich in iron as well as one of the B vitamins known as folate. Lutein, a nutrient within spinach is important for eyeball health as we grow older.
So with their nutritional value and antioxidant qualities it is definitely recommended to begin introducing some superfoods into your everyday eating habits.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cowboy's tangy bbq spare ribs recipe. You can have cowboy's tangy bbq spare ribs using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make COWBOY'S Tangy BBQ Spare Ribs:
- Provide 2 lb of pork spare ribs.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Use 1 medium of onion.
- Provide 2 tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
- Use 1 1/2 tbsp of worcestor sauce.
- Provide 2/3 cup of clamato juice.
- You need 2/3 can of tomato sauce.
- Take 1 pinch of salt.
- Get 2/3 cup of brown sugar.
Steps to make COWBOY'S Tangy BBQ Spare Ribs:
- preheat oven to 350°.
- sear meat in hot sauce pan just until lightly browned on each side..
- place ribs in a lightly greased baking dish and place in preheated oven.
- chop onion finely and carmelize over medium heat in olive oil. Add remaining ingredients to sauce pan and simmer over low heat, stirring often..
- after 30 minutes, add sauce to ribs, and continue to cook uncovered for 1 hour..
If you find this COWBOY'S Tangy BBQ Spare Ribs recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.