Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Belarusian "Machanka" recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Belarusian "Machanka" recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Keeping Track of What You Consume: How to Do It Correctly.
When you go on a diet one of the first things that you will learn is that it is important to record what you eat during the day. Keeping your food journal not only helps you see clearly what you are having, it helps you see what you are not eating. For example, when you keep a food log for a few days you might notice that even though you eat lots of fruit, you almost never eat any vegetables. Having it all written down can help you recognize the parts of your diet that need to change as well as how much exercise you need to get to make sure that you burn enough calories to keep your waistline in check.
But what if you write each thing down but still aren’t able to figure out how to lose fat? There is a correct way and a incorrect way to observe your food. There is much more to food journaling than creating a list of what you eat during the day. Other kinds of important information will certainly need to be written down also. Here are some hints that you can use to help your food tracking be more successful.
Write down your feelings whenever you eat. This can help you figure out when you use food to help soothe emotional issues. This will also show you whether or not you gravitate for specific foods based on your mood. Many of us will reach for junk foods whenever we are worried, angry or depressed and will be more likely to choose healthier options when we are happy or content. Paying attention to what you reach for when you are upset can help you stock similar but healthier items in your house for when you need a snack—you could also begin talking to someone to figure out why you cure moods with food (if that is something that you actually do).
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to belarusian "machanka" recipe. To make belarusian "machanka" you need 21 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Belarusian "Machanka":
- Use of Pancakes.
- You need 1 of eggs.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Use 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Provide 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Use 10 tbsp of whole wheat flour.
- Take 3 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Take 500 ml of sour cream.
- Use of Sauce.
- Take 500 ml of water.
- You need 2 tbsp of whole wheat flour.
- Provide of salt.
- Use of For frying.
- Prepare 300 grams of pork loin.
- Use 500 grams of spareribs.
- You need 4 of smoked sausages.
- Use 2 of chopped onion.
- Provide 100 grams of mushrooms.
- Use 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of pepper.
Instructions to make Belarusian "Machanka":
- Pork loin and spareribs on both sides until golden brown, sprinkle a little bit of salt and pepper. After the meat fry 90 minutes..
- Fresh mushrooms or frozen with smoked sausages stir and cook together for a few minutes. To add it to meat..
- Onion fry with heated oil until golden brown and add it to dish. Add water (0,5 liters ) and wheat flour (2 tablespoon ). All products stew a few more minutes..
- Thin paste with sour cream, egg, salt, wheat flour, sugar, oil and backing powder. Cook pancakes..
- Broth pour into a cup. Pancakes with sauce (broth ) use. Serve hot!.
If you find this Belarusian "Machanka" recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.