Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Pork Belly In Chinese BBQ Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Pork Belly In Chinese BBQ Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Very Best Way to Track Your Food.
When you first start your diet one of several things you will learn right away is that maintaining a food journal is very helpful. Tracking all of the food you consume can help you figure out which foods you will be eating as well as which foods you are not eating enough of. For example, after keeping a food record for a few days, you might see that you are not consuming very many vegetables but that you are consuming lots of sugar and bad carbohydrates. Writing all of it down can help you see specifically which parts of your diet really need to change as well as how much exercise you are going to need to do to make sure that you keep your caloric intake in check.
Be as particular as possible while you write down what you take in. It just isn’t enough to only record “salad” on a list. Write down every one of the ingredients in the salad and also the type of dressing you used. You ought to include the amount of the food you take in. “Cereal” just isn’t beneficial, however “one cup Shredded Wheat” will be. It is very important to keep in mind that the bigger your portions, the more calories you will be eating so you need to know just how much of every thing you actually eat so that you can figure out how many calories you will need to work off.
What sort of spirits are you in while you eat? Write it down! This could show you whether you use meals to solve emotional issues. This may also show you whether or not you gravitate in the direction of particular foods based on your mood. Lots of us will reach naturally for unhealthy foods when we feel disappointed or angry and we are more likely to pick out healthy options when we feel happy or content. Not only will this enable you to notice when you reach for specific foods based on your mood, it will help you find ways to keep healthier (but similar) options on hand for those same moods and help you figure out whether or not someone professional can help you deal with the issues that are sending you towards certain foods in the first place.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked pork belly in chinese bbq sauce recipe. You can cook baked pork belly in chinese bbq sauce using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked Pork Belly In Chinese BBQ Sauce:
- Prepare 18 pieces of pork belly without skin or soft pork bone (optional).
- Provide of glaze.
- Take 2 tbsp of honey.
- Use of sauce for pork or spare rib.
- Prepare 2 cup of DIY or store bought ready to used chinese bbq sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Chinese white wine.
- Get 1 tbsp of hoisin sauce or any bbq sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Get 3 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of sugar or maltose or gula melaka.
- Take 1 tsp of pepper powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of dark soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of water.
Steps to make Baked Pork Belly In Chinese BBQ Sauce:
- CHINESE BBQ SAUCE DIY,,mix all ingredient 1 bowl first.
- Marinate soft pork bone or skinless pork belly with the sauce overnight or can bake immediately.
- Bake 200 c for 1 hour with top cover with foil then, flip it over then add Another bowl of sauce and mix well again then bake for another 1 hour.
- Brush honey on surface and broil for another 10 minute till it’s sticky and lightly char.
- Enjoying Char Siew Soft Pork Bone With Plain White Rice.
If you find this Baked Pork Belly In Chinese BBQ Sauce recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.