Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Chinese Brocoli With BBQ Chinese Sauce (Char Siew Sauce ) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chinese Brocoli With BBQ Chinese Sauce (Char Siew Sauce ) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chinese Brocoli With BBQ Chinese Sauce (Char Siew Sauce ) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Keeping Track of What exactly You Take in: How to Do It Correctly.
When you decide to go on a diet one of the very first things that you will learn is that it is important to keep an eye on what you eat during the day. Keeping a food journal helps you identify the foods you are eating as well as the foods you are not eating. For example, once you keep a food journal for a few days you may notice that even if you eat lots of fruit, you almost never eat any vegetables. When you write every thing down you are able to see which parts of your diet must change as well as have a simpler time figuring out what kind and how long of a workout you need to do to shrink your waist line and burn the most calories.
Write down the time you’re eating items. This allows you to see what times of day you feel the hungriest, when you are likely to reach for a snack and how to work around those times. After several days you’ll note that even if you might be eating lunch at the same time every day, you are still hungry an hour later. You may also be able to identify when you are eating simply to have something to do. This is very important simply because, once they are revealed, you can find various other ways to fill those moments than with unhealthy foods.
Record your mood while you eat. This can help you determine when you use foods to help soothe emotional issues. This will likely show you whether or not you gravitate for specific foods based on your mood. There are many people who seek out junk food when they feel angry or depressed and are just as likely to select healthy things when they feel happy and content. When you focus on how you eat during your different moods and mental states, you will be able to keep similar but healthier options around for when you need those snacks–you might also start talking to someone who can help you figure out why you try to cure your moods with food.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chinese brocoli with bbq chinese sauce (char siew sauce ) recipe. To make chinese brocoli with bbq chinese sauce (char siew sauce ) you only need 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chinese Brocoli With BBQ Chinese Sauce (Char Siew Sauce ):
- Get 3 cup of chinese brocoli or kai lan vegetables.
- Get 5 slice of thinly ginger.
- You need 1 slice of fresh red chili or red pepper.
- Get 1 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chinese bbq sauce (char siew sauce) pls refer app recipe for SAUCE FOR PORK AND SPARE RIB.
Instructions to make Chinese Brocoli With BBQ Chinese Sauce (Char Siew Sauce ):
- bring a pot of water to a boil then blanch chinese brocoli ( kai lan ) for 2 minute then drain.
- in another pan add oil saute ginger till fragrant for 1 minute then add chinese brocoli and red pepper.
- add 1 tbsp of chinese bbq sauce ( char siew sauce ) and mix well for 1 minute then serve immediately.
- BELOW ARE FEW OF MY DISHES USING CHINESE BBQ SAUCE /CHAR SIEW SAUCE,I AM GLAD TO SHARE WITH YOU https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/335908-chinese-bbq-pork-char-siew https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/335386-baked-chicken-in-chinese-bbq-sauce-char-siew.
If you find this Chinese Brocoli With BBQ Chinese Sauce (Char Siew Sauce ) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.