Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Healthy low fat baked fish tacos with “grilled” corn recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy low fat baked fish tacos with “grilled” corn recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Find out The Facts Regarding Superfoods.
You are becoming what you put inside your body. If you concentrate on it, this makes sense. If you consume some hen that poultry will be broken down and the amino acids shall be used to restore cells and develop muscle. The same goes for all other foods, so it is vital that you eat properly. Understanding of how our diet effects our fitness and the nutrition we need has led to more people eating superfoods. Do you know what superfoods in fact are? Well, there are 2 types of foods, the good as well as the inferior. Antioxidants in nutritional food helps our immune system where bad foods have little value and could make you fat. The nutritional kinds of food is where you will discover superfoods.
Superfoods also have an additional health quality in just how they enhance your protection. Your immune system is important in keeping you well and garlic is definitely an case in point of a superfood which will help. Your blood cholesterol count may also be lowered through garlic. If you’ve a easily upset stomach then it is best to not eat garlic as it could irritate the lining. Green tea is an option in your case, in particular if the idea of drinking lots of water, which as previously stated is a vital factor in your overall health, is something you can’t do. Rich in antioxidants, green tea is considered a beneficial drink since it carries polyphenols. Moreover, it seems that green tea might have preventative qualities in stopping the growth of tumors.
So with their nutritional value and antioxidant qualities it is certainly a good suggestion to start out introducing some superfoods into your daily eating habits.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy low fat baked fish tacos with “grilled” corn recipe. To make healthy low fat baked fish tacos with “grilled” corn you only need 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Healthy low fat baked fish tacos with “grilled” corn:
- Get 2 of corn tortillas or 1 flour tortilla (organic preferred).
- Prepare 1 of serving of cod or another white fish (approximately 3 oz), defrosted if previously frozen.
- Take 1 of baby bok choy or half a regular bok choy or equivalent amount of cabbage, chopped.
- Take 1/2 of a red bell pepper.
- Get 1/2 cup of frozen corn.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of sumac.
- Get of Spice rub mixture.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of paprika.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of cumin.
- Use 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Get 1/4 teaspoon of dried oregano.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Use 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare Pinch of cayenne.
- Use Pinch of coriander.
- Provide of Olive oil (for greasing pan).
- Prepare of Chopped tomatoes or pico de gallo as a garnish (optional).
- Use of Cilantro as a garnish (optional).
Steps to make Healthy low fat baked fish tacos with “grilled” corn:
- Preheat oven to 450 F on broil. Spread corn on a silicone mat (make sure your mat is rated for 450 degrees). Set mat on tray on top shelf of oven. Broil for 10-12 minutes or to desired doneness. In my oven this takes 12 minutes but keep an eye on it..
- Chop bok choy (or cabbage) and red peppers. Add some water to a pan and turn on medium heat. Add veggies and lightly season with salt, paprika, and cumin. Saute until water has evaporated and veggies have reached desired doneness and caramelization. If water disappears before they’re done, add some more water or put a lid on the pan to finish cooking..
- After removing corn, set oven to bake at 425 F..
- Rinse and pat dry fish. Rub with spice mixture. Finally, coat both sides with sumac..
- Coat bottom of pan with a little olive oil and add fish. Bake for 6 minutes per 1/2 inch thickness. It should flake easily at the thickest point, and the internal temperature should be 140 F..
- Plate and enjoy. Top with chopped tomatoes or pico de gallo..
If you find this Healthy low fat baked fish tacos with “grilled” corn recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.