Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Meatball Soup with an Egg-Lemon Sauce (Giouvarelakia me Augolemono) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Meatball Soup with an Egg-Lemon Sauce (Giouvarelakia me Augolemono) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Learn The Reality Regarding Superfoods.
You’re what you eat. If you think about it, this makes sense. For instance, amino acids absorbed as a result of eating meat can be utilized by the body in repairing muscles. Eating the correct foods is therefore imperative. Dietary advice tells us that the proper food could make us fit so superfoods are getting part of many individuals’s diets. So what typifies being superfood. Well, there are 2 sorts of foods, the good as well as the poor. Putting on body weight is just one of the issues with ingesting the wrong fare and, vs this, a good food can provide you health in addition to keeping you healthy. Superfoods, as you’ll have guessed, come under good foods.
Your body needs a minimum amount of vitamins and minerals daily, if not you’ll wind up emaciated. You need protein to create and repair cells, carbohydrates to offer the body energy and fats to keep the body running properly. Additionally, another essential factor in all of this is water to consume. There are supplementary nutrients, such as vitamins and minerals which you need but are harder to get into your diet. For example, Omega-3, that’s a fatty acid that is very important for your body, because it can keep down the degree of bad cholesterol inside the blood. Salmon can be an example of a superfood as it provides protein in addition to containing Omega-3. As we come into our later days, the functioning on the mind can suffer and Omega-3 is often beneficial for this. Fish, seeds as well as nuts are all superfood kinds in which you’ll see Omega-3.
Superfoods are positively worth eating as they give you a lot of nutritional value and health boosting vitamins that you could be otherwise not devour through your normal diet.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to meatball soup with an egg-lemon sauce (giouvarelakia me augolemono) recipe. To make meatball soup with an egg-lemon sauce (giouvarelakia me augolemono) you need 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Meatball Soup with an Egg-Lemon Sauce (Giouvarelakia me Augolemono):
- Provide 500 grams of ground beef.
- You need 1 of medium Egg.
- Take 1 of Onion diced.
- Take 1 of Carrot chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Olive Oil.
- Use 1/4 cup of White Grain Rice.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of Dill diced.
- Prepare 1 of Lemon Juice.
- Use 2 of Potatoes chopped in cubes.
- Get 1 litre of Water.
- Use 1/2 cup of All Purpose Flour (optional).
- Get 1 teaspoon of Salt.
- Take 1 teaspoon of Pepper.
Steps to make Meatball Soup with an Egg-Lemon Sauce (Giouvarelakia me Augolemono):
- 1) In a large bowl combine all the ingredients by hand, except for the egg and the lemon. juice. 2) Take a small piece of the meat mixture and make a small meatball. 3) Dip each meatball into flour and shake off the excess flour before putting into the water. 4) In a large sauce pot add water, carrot, potatoes and the meatballs, cook for 1 hour on low heat..
- 5) Whisk egg white, slowly add in the lemon juice along with about 50 ml of the hot soup. Continue to whisk add in the egg yolk. Once this sauce has slightly thickened add into the meatball soup and serve hot. It is a pretty simple soup once you get the whisking and boiling out of the way. 😉 Kali Orexi!!!.
If you find this Meatball Soup with an Egg-Lemon Sauce (Giouvarelakia me Augolemono) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.