Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Roasted Brussels Sprouts & Ham Skillet recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Roasted Brussels Sprouts & Ham Skillet recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Are Superfoods Really As High-quality As They are Made Out To Be?.
You are becoming what you put within your body. Quite plainly, you are. For example, meats like fowl have amino acids which are vital as they can help to repair muscle tissue. Ingesting the proper foods is therefore crucial. Understanding of how our diet effects our wellbeing as well as the nutrition we need has led to more people eating superfoods. So what typifies being a superfood. We can really say that a number of foods help to increase our vitality and others do not. Antioxidants in nutritional food helps our immune system while harmful foods have little value and could make you fat. Superfoods, as you’ll have guessed, come under good fare.
Your immune system will also benefit from the components of superfoods. Your immune system is essential in keeping you fit and garlic is an case in point of a superfood that can help. Your blood cholesterol count may be lowered through garlic. If you’ve got a hypersensitive stomach then it’s best to not consume garlic as it could possibly irritate the lining. Folks sometimes find it a strain to consume the extent of water suggested for your general well being, if that is the case in your case, then green tea may very well be something to consider. Green tea is impressive as it contains something called polyphenols, which incorporates a lot more antioxidants than Vitamin C. One other area where green tea seems to have a benefit is in helping to stop the development of tumors.
So with their nutritional value and antioxidant qualities it is definitely recommended to begin introducing some superfoods into your day to day eating habits.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to roasted brussels sprouts & ham skillet recipe. You can have roasted brussels sprouts & ham skillet using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Roasted Brussels Sprouts & Ham Skillet:
- Use 2 T of EVOO or coconut oil.
- Provide 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Use 1 of yellow onion, chopped.
- You need 1 lb of Brussels sprouts, quartered.
- Take 4 oz of portobello mushrooms, sliced.
- Provide 1 of med. sweet potato, cubed.
- Provide 1 tsp of sea salt.
- Prepare 12 oz of precooked ham, cubed.
- Take 4 of eggs.
- You need 1/4 c of Parmesan cheese, grated.
Steps to make Roasted Brussels Sprouts & Ham Skillet:
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- In large ovenproof skillet heat oil. Cook onion and garlic until translucent..
- Add Brussels sprouts, mushrooms, sweet potato and salt. Cook covered, stirring occasionally, until sprouts and mushrooms soften..
- Stir in ham. Use spoon to form four evenly spaced wells in mixture. Crack an egg in each well. Sprinkle cheese on top..
- Bake in oven 10-15 minutes, until egg white cooks..
If you find this Roasted Brussels Sprouts & Ham Skillet recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.