Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for chicken shrimp and sausage gumbo recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect chicken shrimp and sausage gumbo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to chicken shrimp and sausage gumbo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your Heart with Food.
You already are aware of how essential it is to have a heart that is healthy. After all, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are vital in terms of the overall health of your heart. Are you aware, however, that there are some foods that can help your heart be healthier? In the following paragraphs, you will learn which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Beans–would you believe it?–are really beneficial for your heart. The after effects of consuming beans might not have a pleasant smell, but they’re good for the inside of your body. This does not mean, though, that simply ingesting beans will make your heart be a great deal healthier or neutralize the effects of unhealthy foods you might be consuming. What we do mean is that substituting in pinto beans or edamame for the chicken on your salad or eating a soy burger rather than a beef hamburger is a great idea. The good news is that beans are delicious–good enough that you may not miss eating meat.
There are lots of foods that you can include in your diet that are beneficial for your body. It’s true that every food brought up in this article can help your body in many ways. The foods mentioned are particularly good for the heart, though. Try introducing these foods into your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will be so much better if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken shrimp and sausage gumbo recipe. To make chicken shrimp and sausage gumbo you only need 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare chicken shrimp and sausage gumbo:
- Take 2 box of chicken broth.
- Provide 1 of onion.
- Prepare 1 of bell pepper.
- Provide 1 bunch of green onions.
- You need 2 packages of sausage.
- Provide 4 of chicken breasts.
- Provide 2 of bags of peeled shrimp.
- Provide 1 of scoop of Richards brown roux.
- You need 4 tbsp of essence.
- You need 1 of essence recipe is 2 tbs of paprika 2 tbs salt 2 tbs garlic powder 1 tbs of black pepper, onion powder, cayenne pepper, dried leaf oregano, and dried thyme.
- Prepare 1 of a few shakes of creole seasoning (for chicken).
- Get 2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 of rice.
Steps to make chicken shrimp and sausage gumbo:
- make sure this is the first thing you do. COOK YOUR RICE..
- grab a big pot and heat it on medium, then add water and scoop of roux and dissolve thoroughly until water is brown. keep pot on a low heat.
- chop up onion finely and bell pepper and add to roux water. these will cook down and be soft and translucent. seasoning the water..
- heat oven on 350. clean and slice up chicken breasts. then season with creole seasoning and bake until done drain off chicken juice then add to gumbo pot.
- add 1 box of chicken broth. keep on a medium heat. when it starts to boil, turn back down to a low heat. and stir..
- chop and slice up ur smoked sausage. and fry. you might have to do this in batches. when sausage is cooked put sausage and the juice from the sausage in the gumbo pot. this is important for the flavor. stir the pot. and repeat this until all sausage is fried and in the pot..
- add half of the next box of broth. this should be all that u need unless you add more meat. season the gumbo with about 4 or more tablespoons of the essence mixture. you need this mixture for the flavor so don't skip out on it..
- keep stirring the pot. it sould be nice and steamy and a low boil..
- add your shrimp directly to the pot now. make sure they are clean. and stir it in so the liquid can cook the shrimp thoroughly..
- chop your green onions and add to the pot and stir. cover for 10 min on low. this is enough time for shrimp to cook and green onions to cook down.
- add your rice and gumbo to your bowl and ENJOY!!!.
If you find this chicken shrimp and sausage gumbo recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.