Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Healthy veggie cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy veggie cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Keeping Track of What You Consume: How to Do It Correctly.
When you decide to go on a diet one of the very first things that you will learn is that it is important to keep track of what you eat during the day. Keeping your food record not only helps you see clearly what you are consuming, it helps you see what you are not eating. For example, once you keep a food journal for a few days you may notice that even though you eat lots of fruit, you almost never eat any vegetables. Having it all written down can help you recognize the aspects of your diet that need to change as well as how much exercise you need to get to make sure that you burn enough calories to keep your waistline in check.
You should be very specific whenever you write down the things that you are eating. You should do more than just write down “salad” into your food journal. You need to list each of the ingredients within that salad as well as the type of dressing on it. You should also record the amount of of the foods you are eating. “Cereal” will not be sufficient but “one cup Fiber One cereal” is acceptable. It is important to keep in mind that the bigger your portions, the more calories you will be eating so you need to know just how much of every thing you actually eat so that you can figure out how many calories you will need to work off.
What type of spirits are you in when you eat? Write it down! This really helps to show you whether or not you decide on food as a reaction to emotional issues. It also helps you see clearly which foods you are inclined to choose when you find yourself in certain moods. Lots of us will reach naturally for unhealthy foods when we feel upset or angry and we are more likely to pick out healthy options when we feel happy or content. Not only will this let you notice when you reach for specific foods based on your mood, it will help you find ways to keep healthier (but similar) alternatives on hand for those same moods and help you figure out whether or not someone professional can help you deal with the issues that are sending you towards certain foods in the first place.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy veggie cake recipe. You can have healthy veggie cake using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Healthy veggie cake:
- Use of cake.
- Take 1 1/2 lb of Medium grated carrots/ 800 gr zanahoria.
- Provide 1 1/2 lb of Medium grated jicama/ 800 gr jicama.
- You need 1 1/2 lb of Medium grated Cucumber/ 800 gr de pepino.
- Prepare of Dressing.
- Take 1 of Chamoy salsa ( you can find it in any Mexican store or supermarket or if you don't like spicy avoid the rest of spicy ingredients and use your preferred dressing such as ranch, blue cheese, etc…) chamoy líquido y en polvo al gusto.
- Prepare 4 of lime or lemon juice/ limones.
- Prepare of Topping.
- Use 5 of Squincles or salsaguetti or sour gummys such a sour gummy worms or use any spicy (as in chili not cinnamon) or sour candy you can find to decorate and compliment the flavor/ Dulces picosos como checolines, pica piña, casares etc….
- You need 5 of Chacachaca, pulparindo cut in small squares/ cortado en tiritas o cuadritos.
- Get 1 of Chamoy powder / chamoy en polvo.
- Get of Utensils.
- Prepare 1 of clear elastic wrapping paper/ plastico elastico eggapack o plastipack.
- You need 1 of Any pudding, gelatin or bake mold/ Un molde de rosca o pastel bonito.
Steps to make Healthy veggie cake:
- With the wrapping plastic cover all the interior of the mold./ Cubrir el interior del molde con el plástico..
- Grate all the veggies with a chesee grater in the medium size. /Rallar la verdura de mediano a grande..
- Squeeze and drain the cucumber and the jicama very very well./ Escurrir y exprimir muy bien la jicama y el pepino para que no suelte jugo y aguade o queme el pastel.
- With a spoon spread the first layer of carrot and push with the back of a spoon pressing down until everything is really really tight. Repeat this step with the cucumber and jicama. Adding a little salt to each layer./ Con una cuchara esparcir la primera capa de verdura agregando un poco de sal por capa, con la parte posterior de la cuchara presionar firmente hasta que quede compactado y apretado. Repetir este paso cada capa que se vaya utilizar..
- Keep it in a refrigerator for a couple of hours. Take it out and if possible very carefully drain any excess liquid remaining and press the cake again. Un mold the cake and take off the wrapper./ Meter al refrigerador un par de horas, sacar y drenar con mucho cuidado el líquido que saque la verdura y presionar para apretar de nuevo la verdura. Desmoldear y quitar el plástico..
- Add the gummys or spicy candy around to decorate./ Agrega el chacachaca, pica piña, checolines o los dulces que vayas a ponerle encima y decoralo con esto..
- Squize the lemon juice around and the liquid and powder chamoy abundantly or to your taste./ Exprime el limon y agrega el chamoy en polvo y líquido al gusto, Chile piquin o cualquier salsita que quieras ponerle..
If you find this Healthy veggie cake recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.