Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Seafood Fried Rice with baked plantain and creamy coleslaw recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Seafood Fried Rice with baked plantain and creamy coleslaw recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Seafood Fried Rice with baked plantain and creamy coleslaw recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Keeping Track of What You Eat: How to Do It Correctly.
When you start a diet one of the most often heard pieces of advice is to keep a food log in which you write down every thing you eat during the day. Tracking all of the foods you take in will help you figure out which foods you will be eating as well as which foods you are not eating enough of. One example is that, after following your meals for a few days you might realize that you are consuming far too many sugars and unhealthy fats without nearly enough organic nutrients. When you write every little thing down you’ll be able to see which parts of your diet must change as well as have a simpler time figuring out what kind and how long of a workout you need to do to shrink your waist line and burn the most calories.
Write down precisely what time of day it is whenever you eat. This enables you to see what times of day you feel the hungriest, when you are likely to reach for a snack and how to work around those times. You’ll observe, for example, that even though you eat lunch at the identical time every day, you also–without fail–start to snack as little as an hour later, every day. You could also be able to recognize when you are eating only to have something to do. This is significant because all those are times that you can pick out other things to fill your time with than food.
Record your mood when you eat. This makes it possible to determine when you use meals to help soothe emotional issues. This may also show you whether or not you gravitate toward certain foods based on your mood. There are lots of people who seek junk food when they feel angry or depressed and are just as likely to choose healthy things when they feel happy and content. Not only will this allow you to notice when you reach for precise foods based on your mood, it will help you find ways to keep healthier (but similar) options on hand for those same moods and help you figure out whether or not someone professional can help you deal with the issues that are sending you towards certain foods in the first place.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to seafood fried rice with baked plantain and creamy coleslaw recipe. To make seafood fried rice with baked plantain and creamy coleslaw you only need 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Seafood Fried Rice with baked plantain and creamy coleslaw:
- Get of Rice, tumeric,curry, spices.
- Take of Carrot, peas.
- You need of Plantain, oil.
- Take of Crayfish, shrimps, fish.
- Provide of Cabbage cucumber egg.
- Get of Salad cream.
- You need of Cheese.
Steps to make Seafood Fried Rice with baked plantain and creamy coleslaw:
- Wash and cook your rice with tumeric and curry powder, add a little oil and pinch of salt. Steam your carrot and peas then add in your rice, add your spices, wash your crafish and add, cook your shrimps tender and add, turn with your spatula. Let simmer..
- Slice your plantain and bake in microwave for few minutes then put in a pan, sprinkle chilli and salt. Wash and fry your fish then add to your plantain, sprinkle more chilli spice, little cinnamon and basil and drop in your cheese chunks then cover with lid to melt..
- Cut your cabbage, boil your egg and slice serve with cream by the side..
- Platy your dishes separately and neatly then serve. Bon Appetit 😋.
If you find this Seafood Fried Rice with baked plantain and creamy coleslaw recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.