Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Rice cake with deliciously healthy toppings #summerchallenge1 recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Rice cake with deliciously healthy toppings #summerchallenge1 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rice cake with deliciously healthy toppings #summerchallenge1 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tracking Your Foods: The Right Way to Do It.
When you start a diet one of the most often heard pieces of advice is to keep a food record in which you write down every thing you eat during the day. Keeping your meal journal not only helps you see clearly what you are eating, it helps you see what you are not eating. For example, after retaining a food log for a few days, you might see that you are not taking in very many vegetables but that you are consuming lots of sugar and bad carbohydrates. When you write every little thing down you can see which parts of your diet must change as well as have an easier time figuring out what kind and how long of a workout you need to do to shrink your waist line and burn the most calories.
But what happens if you’ve been writing every little thing down and still aren’t slimming down? You can track your food the correct way or the wrong way. There is far more to food journaling than creating a listing of what you eat during the day. Other sorts of important information will need to be written down as well. Here are a number of tips that you can make use of to help your food tracking be more successful.
Write down your emotions while you eat. This could show you whether or not you use meals to solve emotional issues. This will likely show you whether or not you gravitate in the direction of certain foods based on your mood. There are many people who seek out junk food when they feel angry or depressed and are quite as likely to select healthy things when they feel happy and content. When you look closely at how you eat in the course of your different moods and mental states, you will be able to keep similar but healthier alternatives around for when you need those snacks–you might also start talking to someone who can help you figure out why you try to cure your moods with food.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to rice cake with deliciously healthy toppings #summerchallenge1 recipe. To cook rice cake with deliciously healthy toppings #summerchallenge1 you only need 1 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Rice cake with deliciously healthy toppings #summerchallenge1:
- Provide of Sunrice thick rice cake, cottage cheese, smoked salmon thinly sliced, cucumber sliced, roasted red capsicum, avocado sliced, black pepper, lime juice, baking tray, baking paper.
Steps to make Rice cake with deliciously healthy toppings #summerchallenge1:
- For roasted Red capsicum: Preheat the oven to 200 degrees C. Place the oven rack on the top most position. Cut the Capsicum lengthwise into four pieces, remove the stem, seeds and membranes..
- Place the Capsicum on a baking tray lined with baking sheet. Place the Capsicum with cut side facing down. Roast the Capsicum for 15-20 minutes or until the skins becomes dark. Once the skin is a bit blackened remove the Capsicum from the oven. Let the Capsicum cool completely. Remove the skin. Season with black pepper. I make extra roasted capsicum and store it in an airtight container in the fridge. They’ll keep upto a week..
- Cut the avocado in half. Using a sharp knife, slice through the avocado lengthwise until you feel the knife hit the pit. Remove the pit. Scoop out the flesh and slice. Add a few drops of fresh lime juice to the Avocado and season with salt. If you prefer you can also mash the Avocado..
- Spread 1 tbs of cottage cheese over each rice cake..
- Top the rice cake with slice of roasted capsicum, a slice of avocado, slices of cucumber, and smoked salmon. Season with black pepper..
If you find this Rice cake with deliciously healthy toppings #summerchallenge1 recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.