Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Bikini Bottom Cutlets (low carb, gluten free, high protein) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Bikini Bottom Cutlets (low carb, gluten free, high protein) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bikini Bottom Cutlets (low carb, gluten free, high protein) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about What Are The Advantages Of Consuming Superfoods?.
You have become what you put in your body. Quite literally, you are. For example, amino acids absorbed on account of eating meat can be used by the body in repairing muscular tissues. So be cautious with the meals you devour as it could possibly really make a difference. Understanding of how our diet effects our wellbeing and also the nutrition we need has led to more people eating superfoods. So what constitutes as a superfood. In straightforward language, some food is good for us and many not so beneficial. Antioxidants in nutritional food helps our immune system while unhealthy foods have little value and can make you fat. The nutritional varieties of food is where you’ll discover superfoods.
Superfoods even have another health quality in how they boost your protection. Garlic can be described as well known superfood that can provide your immune system a real boost, which will help your body beat back illnesses. Your blood cholesterol count may also be lowered by means of garlic. Garlic might be troublesome in case you have problems with your stomach, so bear that in mind. Green tea is definitely an choice for you personally, particularly if the idea of drinking a lot of water, which as previously stated is an important factor in your overall health, is something you cannot do. Green tea is remarkable because it has something called polyphenols, which has a lot more antioxidants than Vitamin C. One other area where green tea seems to have a benefit is in helping to prevent the development of tumors.
So with their nutritional value and antioxidant qualities it is unquestionably a good idea to start introducing some superfoods into your day to day eating habits.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bikini bottom cutlets (low carb, gluten free, high protein) recipe. To cook bikini bottom cutlets (low carb, gluten free, high protein) you only need 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Bikini Bottom Cutlets (low carb, gluten free, high protein):
- Prepare 205 g of Tuna chunks (canned) (sub with any preferred fish chunks).
- Prepare 100 g of Mushrooms diced (sub with any preferred cooked veggies).
- Take 60 g of White onions (sub with any preferred cooked veggies).
- Provide 15 g of Coconut flour (can sub with almond flour).
- Prepare 50 g of Egg (1 large).
- Prepare 3 g of Black and white sesame seeds (sub with any preferred seeds).
- Get 2 g of Xanthan gum.
Instructions to make Bikini Bottom Cutlets (low carb, gluten free, high protein):
- Cook your veggies on an anti stick pan on medium heat..
- Drain the tuna and mix all the ingredients in a bowl except sesame seeds..
- Shape your patties, place them on a tray with baking paper. Sprinkle sesame seeds on top of them..
- Cook the patties in the oven for 15 to 30 minutes depending on the temperature. I cooked mine at medium temperature..
- Per portion: Calories 59, Carbs 1.6g, Fat 1.6g, Protein 9.3g. Easy protein for my muscles 🙌.
If you find this Bikini Bottom Cutlets (low carb, gluten free, high protein) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.