Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Vickys Pan-Fried Toasties with loads of Filling Ideas! recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vickys Pan-Fried Toasties with loads of Filling Ideas! recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys Pan-Fried Toasties with loads of Filling Ideas! recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Keeping Track of Precisely what You Eat: How to Do It Correctly.
When you go on a diet one of the primary things that you will learn is that it is important to keep an eye on what you eat during the day. Keeping a food journal makes it possible to recognize the foods you are eating as well as the foods you are not eating. One example is that, after following your food for a few days you could realize that you are consuming far too many sugars and unhealthy fats without nearly enough organic nutrients. When you write every thing down you can see which parts of your diet must change as well as have a simpler time figuring out what kind and how long of a workout you need to do to shrink your waist line and burn the most calories.
Record the time of day time that you eat things. This will allow you to figure out just what times of day you feel the most hungry, when you usually reach for snacks and then you can learn how to deal with those times. After a short time you’ll see that even though you might be eating lunch at the same time every day, you are still hungry an hour later. This may also enable you to identify the times when you start to eat simply to give yourself something to do. This is critical mainly because, once they are identified, you can find alternative ways to fill those moments than with unhealthy foods.
What type of spirits are you in whenever you eat? Write it down! This makes it possible to figure out when you use foods to help soothe emotional issues. This may also show you whether or not you gravitate for specific foods based on your mood. Many people will reach for junk foods whenever we are worried, angry or depressed and will be more likely to choose healthier options when we are happy or content. When you pay attention to how you eat during your different moods and mental states, you will be able to keep similar but healthier alternatives around for when you need those snacks–you might also start talking to someone who can help you figure out why you try to cure your moods with food.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys pan-fried toasties with loads of filling ideas! recipe. You can cook vickys pan-fried toasties with loads of filling ideas! using 24 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vickys Pan-Fried Toasties with loads of Filling Ideas!:
- Use 2 of medium cut slices of bread, see my free from recipe link below.
- You need of sunflower spread / butter as required.
- You need of Savoury Filling Combo Ideas.
- Get of Cheese, ham & pineapple.
- Take of Cooked chicken, cheese & pesto.
- You need of Cheese and pickle.
- Prepare of Cooked sausage, cheese & baked beans.
- Use of Cheese and tomato.
- Get of Cooked bacon, cheese & worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare of Cheese and pre-fried onions.
- Provide of Cooked turkey, cheese and cranberry sauce.
- Take of Cheese, corned beef and coleslaw.
- Take of Cooked chicken, cheese and roasted peppers.
- Prepare of Tuna and cheese.
- Use of Chorizo, cheese, avocado and salsa.
- Provide of Cheese & cooked sliced beetroot.
- You need of Cooked leftover mac & cheese.
- Get of Chips / Fries & cheese.
- You need of Cooked burger patty, tomato ketchup & cheese.
- Prepare of Dessert Filling Combo Ideas.
- Use of Sliced bananas and chocolate spread.
- Use of Canned fruit pie filling, cream cheese & powdered sugar.
- Provide of Sliced strawberries, blueberries, cream cheese & powdered sugar.
- Prepare of Grated apple & raisins, cream cheese & powdered sugar.
Steps to make Vickys Pan-Fried Toasties with loads of Filling Ideas!:
- Butter the slices of bread thickly on one side each. You can use garlic butter for added flavour. See my link here for a recipe https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/338020-vickys-quick-white-oven-bread-with-variations-gf-df-ef-sf-nf https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/357071-vickys-savoury-compound-butters-gluten-dairy-egg-soy-free.
- Put one slice into a frying pan,buttered side down.
- Top with a generous layer of cheese then any other fillings you'd like to add. I also like to shake some Worcestershire sauce on before adding the cheese https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/335730-vickys-coconut-milk-cheddar-cheese https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/338187-vickys-homemade-worcestershire-sauce-vegan.
- Put the other slice of bread on top, buttered side up. Turn the heat on to medium.
- Fry for 2 minutes until golden then flip, press down and fry another 2 minutes on the other side.
- Let rest a minute before cutting into triangles and serve. Add chips / fries and a side salad for a satisfying lunch.
- Anything that goes on a pizza will work in a toastie. Use different cheeses for different ingredients like a mexican cheese with chicken and roasted peppers, brie with turkey and cranberry sauce or goats cheese with parma ham and pear for a posh vibe!.
- Dessert toasties are great served with custard or ice cream. Just mix the cream cheese with powdered sugar to taste then spoon a few tablespoons over the fruit filling https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/346731-vickys-coconut-cream-cheese https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/332987-vickys-vanilla-custard-gluten-dairy-egg-soy-nut-free https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/332956-vickys-vanilla-ice-cream-with-flavour-variations-gf-df-ef-sf-nf https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/354252-vickys-homemade-sunflower-butter-alternative-for-peanut-butter https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/367890-vickys-homemade-nutella-no-nut-chocolate-spread.
If you find this Vickys Pan-Fried Toasties with loads of Filling Ideas! recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.