Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Honey baked Ham recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Honey baked Ham recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Honey baked Ham recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Keeping Track of What You Take in: How to Do It Correctly.
When you begin a diet probably the most often heard pieces of advice is to keep a food log in which you write down every thing you eat during the day. Keeping a food log makes it possible to determine the foods you are eating as well as the foods you are not eating. For example, when you keep a food record for a few days you could notice that even if you eat lots of fruit, you almost never eat any vegetables. Having it all written down can help you determine the parts of your diet that need to change as well as how much exercise you need to get to make sure that you burn enough calories to keep your waistline in check.
But let’s say you’ve been writing everything down and still aren’t losing weight? You can track your food the correct way or the incorrect way. A food record isn’t only a list of the items you’ve eaten during the day. You have to account for various other very important information. Here are some of the tips that can enable you to become far more successful at food tracking.
Record your feelings whenever you eat. This could show you whether or not you use meals to solve emotional issues. It may also identify the meals you choose when you are in certain moods. There a wide range of people who seek out junk food when they feel angry or depressed and are just as likely to choose healthy things when they feel happy and content. Not only will this allow you to notice when you reach for specific foods based on your mood, it will help you find ways to keep healthier (but similar) selections on hand for those same moods and help you figure out whether or not someone professional can help you deal with the issues that are sending you towards certain foods in the first place.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to honey baked ham recipe. You can have honey baked ham using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Honey baked Ham:
- Prepare of I used a 12lb fully cooked bone in Ham Shank from Aldi.
- Take of Mustard.
- Provide of Dark brown & light brown sugar.
- Take of Toothpicks.
- Take of Honey.
- You need 1 can of pineapple rings.
- Prepare 1 jar of marachino cherries.
- Prepare 1 of small coke.
- Prepare of Aluminum foil.
- Prepare of Large pan (if using a disposable pan double up or triple).
- You need of Baster.
Steps to make Honey baked Ham:
- Ham – poke holes in it lay fat side up in pan.
- Rub ham down with mustard & drizzle with honey & then pat down with dark brown sugar.
- Open can of pineapples pour out half the juice into the pan with the ham.
- Place the rings of pineapples all over the ham with a toothpick now grab a cherry pull toothpick out & place back in to secure both cherry & pineapple.
- Wrap tightly with aluminum foil & place in a preheated oven of 350 to 400 degrees for an hour & a 1/2.
- Pull out of oven after that hour & 1/2 carefully remove foil baste the juice from the bottom of pan all over the ham a few times.
- Now add more honey & pack with the light brown sugar now re-wrap lightly this time w/ foil & place back in oven for another hour.
- After that hour is up remove foil, bump temp up to 425 degrees for remained of time.
- Take out let rest as long as needed then carve like a pro 🍴.
- I already took pineapples & cherries off so as to carve, place your pieces in a storage container.
- Add some juice from pan over ham to keep moisture NOW – Chow time 😜.
- Happy Thanksgiving.
If you find this Honey baked Ham recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.